• New here? Register here now for access to all the forums, download game torrents, private messages, polls, Sportsbook, etc. Plus, stay connected and follow BP on Instagram @buckeyeplanet and Facebook.

Man Arrested For Not Tipping Waitress Enough

A few weeks a go I ordered Grimaldi's for pick-up. I drove to the restaurant and picked my my pies and when I payed there was a tip option. I tipped 0. But when I do go out I tend to tip generously but it's been a while since I went to a sit down restaurant. I've become a seed oil phobic and I know they all use the cheap oil to help their margins.
I usually bring my own salad dressing when I go out, for the same reason. (Seed oil)
Upvote 0

2027 CA DL Marcus Fakatou is a Buckeye!!!

Ohio State football recruiting target Marcus Fakatou to announce commitment Monday​

According to Adam Gornoy of Rivals, Fakatou will be making his recruiting decision on Monday. That is when the Buckeyes will find out if they will have him in Scarlet and Gray next year. By all accounts, it seems as though they will have him as part of their class.

Fakatou is one of the best recruits in the class, as he is listed as the second-best recruit in the country on the defensive line. Having both he and Jacobs in the same class would be an all-time snap for Larry Johnson, who continues to prove that he is a great coach and recruiter.

At this point, it would be shocking if Fakatou picked someone other than Ohio State. They have been on him from the start, and he seems to like everything that they have to offer.
Upvote 0

QB1 Julian Sayin (All B1G, B1G Frosh of Year, All American, National Frosh of Year, National Champion)

I want to see a complete game with no incomplete passes, like 16 for 16. Then we'll say further about running, son just throw it to another Buckeye stud and play on.

I'm hoping he never runs fur more than 3 to 5 yards on a carry because we're lighting secondaries tf up. And mauling in the run game obviously

Just sayin': Just not on 4th and 4 or 6 for a 1st down though.
Upvote 0

HS Swim Team - any experience?

When you have 10 heats (8 swimmers per heat) for the 50 freestyle, then you know you're in summer swim. Yeah, per gender. Easiest stroke, so everyone teaches it, or simply does it. The longer events, and the more complex strokes shrink the field(s) proportionally. If your kid is able, have them do the IM (individual medley), as the ability to swim all four strokes is very difficult. Hardest event is the 500 butterfly, as the butter takes more out of you than you think possible. In the IM, daughter would usually lead or be second in first stroke (back), and power her way to first after the fly, and third leg, the breaststroke would kick her back to 4-5, and then she'd regain to 2-3 with free. Kept working on the breast until she injured shoulder, so no butterfly, and thus, no IM.
Upvote 0

Man Arrested For Not Tipping Waitress Enough

I get that asking for a tip is annoying, especially when no real 'over-and-above' service is rendered. But when it is, usually am generous with a tip (20-25%). In California, was a law passed that food service workers receive $20 per hour. This goes for McDonald's/Krispy Kreme doughnut makers etc. What it doesn't tell you is that the white table cloth servers were elevated to keep pace, making those meals more expensive as well. Consequently, tipping at fast food dining has dwindled, as have the lines in those eating places (to go car lines as well). Makes the cost of not eating at home more expensive, especially if other wage levels haven't gone up to compensate. Oh, and when I ask, the servers say that management has cut down on number of employees, in order to maintain prices to public. So ultimately, not entirely certain that economic growth has really occurred.
Upvote 0

Man Arrested For Not Tipping Waitress Enough

How about tipping someone when all the did was turn around and pour coffee into a cup. Which incidentally, is the job itself. Nothing about going above and beyond.

I like to leave good tips. But, im not afraid to not leave a tip either.
A few weeks a go I ordered Grimaldi's for pick-up. I drove to the restaurant and picked my my pies and when I payed there was a tip option. I tipped 0. But when I do go out I tend to tip generously but it's been a while since I went to a sit down restaurant. I've become a seed oil phobic and I know they all use the cheap oil to help their margins.
Upvote 0

QB1 Julian Sayin (All B1G, B1G Frosh of Year, All American, National Frosh of Year, National Champion)

RE: Julian Sayin's 77.0 completion percentage in 2025 is the best in single-season program history, is a Big Ten Record and also is third highest in FBS history (Bo Nix in 2023 at Oregon (77.4 pct.) and Mac Jones in 2020 at Alabama (77.4 pct.)).


Completion % is fantastic. But there is a threshold of a sort of 'diminishing return'.
This is a fine example. Julian had a season high in completion % vs Wisky. In doing so, there were downfield opportunities missed/not taken.

If the completion % drops a couple points in favor of being aggressive when vertically stressing defenses, then I'm all for it.

Login to view embedded media
Upvote 0

2027 MS OL Caden Moss is a Buckeye!!!

Wiltfong just dropped a prediction for Moss to Ohio State.
I despise this guy professionally . He always does this within a day of a kids commitment. He’s been wrong for over a month and then at the last minute finds out where he’s going and ruins the kids commitment.

Glad to have him but with a Deep South kid let’s get his signature in December before there should be too much excitement
Upvote 0

Filter

Latest winning wagers

Back
Top