• New here? Register here now for access to all the forums, download game torrents, private messages, polls, Sportsbook, etc. Plus, stay connected and follow BP on Instagram @buckeyeplanet and Facebook.

U.S. Men's National Soccer (Official Thread)

Sources: Mauricio Pochettino in positive talks over new USMNT contract​

United States men's national team coach Mauricio Pochettino and U.S. Soccer have had positive talks about a possible contract extension, sources told ESPN.

Pochettino's contract with U.S. Soccer runs through the end of this World Cup and the former Tottenham, Paris Saint-Germain and Chelsea manager has yet to say what his future plans are.

Sources told ESPN that U.S. Soccer would like to retain the 54-year-old for another four-year cycle through the 2030 World Cup in Spain, Portugal and Morocco. The idea would be to also retain the same core of players currently on the roster.

The offer to Pochettino was first reported on Friday by The Athletic.
.
.
.
continued
Upvote 0

2027 MS OL Caden Moss is a Buckeye!!!

I'm going to take flack for this, however, Scoop has reported that Moss has verbaled to tOSU. Since I don't see/verify this from BP and Bucknuts etc, then going to assume that fake news. RB has way more sense than I do, and if I heard it, then everyone else has heard as well. Beware of fake news out there, as I'm the fish that bites on everything....
Upvote 0

2026 scUM Shenanigans, Arguments, Arrogant Twatwaffles, Emasculated Cucks, Feckless Marmots, Dirty Cheaters "Mid"chigan

tsun overruled their faculty to keep a policy that benefits the admissions chances of affluent applicants over those of middle class and lower backgrounds, particularly from the northeast, Chicago and California. Yet one is baffled as to why they're such an asshole factory.

Upvote 0

Filter

Latest winning wagers

Back
Top