• New here? Register here now for access to all the forums, download game torrents, private messages, polls, Sportsbook, etc. Plus, stay connected and follow BP on Instagram @buckeyeplanet and Facebook.

Chaz Coleman (DE Penn St., transfer to Tennessee, dismissed from Tennessee, transfer to...)

Any predictions on where he ends up?

Auburn used to be the easy choice here.

Not sure what in the hell they are doing anymore. Maybe trying to clean up their act?

Be like a whorehouse trying to let out a room on Airbnb
Upvote 0

2027 FL WR Jordan Donahoo is a Buckeye!!!

Yep great size/frame and he does appear to have very strong hands. Raw but good tools to work with here. In this era you aren't stacking 3/4 top notch WR recruits ranking wise, it's just not realistic. These are the types of kids you take a chance on.
My main worry with raw kids like this, is that other schools are going to go hard after them in the Portal so they can brag about poaching an OSU WR(I.e. bodpegn Miller). I don’t see OSU matching any top dollar offers in the Portal. Can only hope he’s willing to wait his turn and develop
Upvote 0

BP Fantasy Baseball est. 2008 (Current Champion = heisman)

Is it bad if you have to start dropping players in order to field a lineup because all your IL spots are full?
Guaranteed not worse than this foolishness.

Acuna IL hamstring
Trout IL hamstring
Langford DTD hamstring
Horowitz IL hamstring
Hicks IL hamstring
Gelof IL hand

Crochet IL lat
Suarez IL forearm.
Upvote 0

2027 FL WR Jordan Donahoo is a Buckeye!!!

Welcome to the fam Jordan! Long, strong handed WR that fits for the ball and can make some very difficult catches. But in all reality this is a 2-3yrs project. And someone who would slot perfect with the high priced Brown in this class.

View attachment 90840View attachment 90841

Yep great size/frame and he does appear to have very strong hands. Raw but good tools to work with here. In this era you aren't stacking 3/4 top notch WR recruits ranking wise, it's just not realistic. These are the types of kids you take a chance on.
Upvote 0

Man Arrested For Not Tipping Waitress Enough

I'm sorry, I have no problem at all with tipping for good service, but when the local Oriental buffet adds a 20% tip automatically to the check when all the server does is bring your beverage when you are seated and then clears the couple of plates when you leave, I'm out. Liked their food but won't go back. Also seeing tip requests at a few drive thru windows lately. Really? I don't think so.
In fairness, if I go to such a buffet it’s serious business and the server ends up filling my water glass 5-6 times and clearing a dozen plates or more during my repeated absences from the table as I get refills.
Upvote 0

Man Arrested For Not Tipping Waitress Enough

Doesn't the government automatically tax you 10% for every tab your name's attached too? That's why it's standard 15-20%, the government has already claimed 10% of it.
I don't know about that. Where I work the bill is paid at the end of the vacation in the office. Aka, "American plan".
Upvote 0

Man Arrested For Not Tipping Waitress Enough

Still manage a restaurant one day a week (it's a resort here in NH) so I've been around tip "culture " since I was 15. It's also how I paid for 100% of my undergrad. Now I just do it to pay down the principal on my home....

That being said, if I am standing-no tip for you.
Doesn't the government automatically tax you 10% for every tab your name's attached too? That's why it's standard 15-20%, the government has already claimed 10% of it.
Upvote 0

Filter

Latest winning wagers

Back
Top