• New here? Register here now for access to all the forums, download game torrents, private messages, polls, Sportsbook, etc. Plus, stay connected and follow BP on Instagram @buckeyeplanet and Facebook.
  • Fungo Squiggly
    Fungo Squiggly replied to the thread Never Again Brands.
    it’s certainly gauche.
  • pnuts34
  • pnuts34
  • BuckeyeNation27
    The thing I remember most was that bullshit safety. Forward progress stopped being a thing for one play.
  • BuckeyeNation27
    UTEP
  • Bestbuck36
    Adam Jardy did his preview inside the Schott tonight. Biggest difference this year is everyone is actually healthy and available for...
  • lvbuckeye
    Tressel had the exact scenario against Arkansas in the Sugar Bowl. A 28-10 halftime lead dwindled to 31-26 before Solomon Thomas...
  • CincyInterloper
    Yeah, but they’ll do it on a Friday just to be dicks about it.
  • gracelhink
    Buckeyes place 7️⃣ in the main draw of singles at the ITA all American tournament in Tulsa...
  • Captain Buckeye
    Tennessee
  • Zurp
    I'm picking WMU to stay undefeated.
  • muffler dragon
    Washington State
  • Buckeneye
    Buckeneye replied to the thread "Official" BP gambling thread..
    Been fucked on the year worse than I've ever been. I just have little feel this year it seems. Some years I'm hot on NFL, some CFB...
  • DubCoffman62
    Experienced this yesterday.
  • Bestbuck36
    That's a combo guard?!? Dude is even with the rim!
  • If you’ll take the Monfort brothers as well, it’s a deal.
  • pnuts34
    He was injured most of his Junior year, and I don’t think he was at many camps.
  • pnuts34
    Nice sleeve:cool:
  • Telekinesis
    Last revision, then I’m done, I swear:
    • 1790114394594.jpeg
    • 1790114594423.jpeg
    • 1790114723450.jpeg
  • Jaxbuck
    Iowa Fuck *ichigan
  • Jaxbuck
    At this point, we could hang a couple of ropes off him and get into the Macy's parade for free.
  • Telekinesis
    Should have hired Bert when we had the chance. He’s only a couple of scarlet shades away from a National Championship. We’re doomed...
  • Jaxbuck
    Jaxbuck replied to the thread "Official" BP gambling thread..
    Notre Dame, UGA, Bama and LSU all to win on the ML. -115 If any of them blow it….who cares? Jinx money well spent. This is what I do...
  • Filter

    Latest winning wagers

    Back
    Top