• New here? Register here now for access to all the forums, download game torrents, private messages, polls, Sportsbook, etc. Plus, stay connected and follow BP on Instagram @buckeyeplanet and Facebook.
  • pnuts34
    Yeah, and there's a video where's he doing just what was said in the comment. He was booed, and then acted immaturely
  • BuckBackHome
    https://www.nbcnews.com/pop-culture/pop-culture-news/-takes-two-rapper-rob-base-dies-59-rcna346583
  • ScriptOhio
    https://www.espn.com/college-football/story/_/id/48845782/ncaa-opened-ole-miss-tampering-probe-clemson-accusation NCAA opened Ole Miss...
  • Buckeyeskickbuttocks
    One of my favorite moments of The Game is those fucking dickheads protecting a logo Ohio State didn't give a shit about.
  • osuvictory1
    I suspect they can somewhat keep up, but they choose not to go there. Day has been on the record that if it is just about the money...
  • He's way too busy protecting the Block M ....
  • Zippercat
    So Herbstreit’s kid isn’t moving up the depth chart? Must still be that mental anguish from not getting a call from Day!
  • DZ83CK
    C'mon, you guys didn't notice he posted the laughing/crying emoji along with that? Obviously a joke.
  • BuckeyeNation27
    Got my hopes up with this bump
  • BuckeyeNation27
    There's no reason why we don't have as bottomless a bag as Nike U or Ponzi Scheme U.
  • Jaxbuck
    The Hayes deal continues to underwhelm.
  • Herb Kirkstreit
    If DeShaun's doing it, I'm doing it. I've been in touch with Arthur Smith and he is eager to run the wishbone offense.
  • Herb Kirkstreit
    Game suspended tonight due to weather, and now set for a doubleheader tomorrow against the Cardinals. Reds activated Geno and sent...
  • BuckBackHome
    I know nothing about the situation, but that may help explain why they left Hoban before the school year ended.
  • Jaxbuck
    The lowest common denominator of all tsun conversations.
  • With a giant rusty metal brush .... Also the early intel is that he still sucks. Attitude is shit. Car will be the starter against us...
  • OregonBuckeye
    Because we don't have an infinite supply of money. Gotta pick and choose your battles
  • MGMT
    Why shouldn’t we then?
  • osuvictory1
    It's probably about the Benjamin's if he leaves. I suspect the U is willing to throw a bag full at him.
  • pnuts34
    Don't shoot the messenger, I'm just reporting:
  • brodybuck21
    lame
  • pnuts34
    https://www.elevenwarriors.com/forum/ohio-state-recruiting/2026/05/162607/ohio-state-hires-smus-kylie-green-as-new-recruiting-staffer
  • Thump
    No way. Has to be fake and if not, absolutely DEPLORABLE!
  • Filter

    Latest winning wagers

    Back
    Top