Upvote
0
Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature currently requires accessing the site using the built-in Safari browser.
Olave is the exact comparison I had. Droves of production and silky smooth in and out of his cuts. Plenty fast enough to go with the finer detail he appreciates at the position. Playing at such a high level of competition and having a great program to be coached at had to help him coming in as well.I like that Brock seems to be a good sport with all the jokes. Because fr fr, I think he’s going to be really good in this offense. He reminds me so much of Olave. If he can get developed and earn PT, he can become a monster
Great observation sir. GPA worthy vocabulary.That certainly lived up to expectations. Whatever happens from here, one can't say this England team lacks moxie.
Also, I will never understand why England ever starts Rashford in a World Cup game.
I'm far from an expert on this game, but I'm going to prop myself and Anthony Gordon, who I thought had a hell of a game, here.Yeah, getting the first goal is super important for them. I think benching Rashford would help their odds of doing that a lot.

And anotherMexico needs the ball on the other side…down the left they can’t get it in where they need to
Boom!
Boom!I’ll take the over. I’ll go 11