Week 5 Game Discussion Thread
- By buckeyebri
- 2026 Football Season Capsule
- 308 Replies
And that’s not a facemask…..BIG refs
Upvote
0
Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature currently requires accessing the site using the built-in Safari browser.
No, I mean the size of it is deceptive if it 'only' holds 35k.Probably because it’s half empty
Probably because it’s half emptyRyan Stadium sure looks bigger than a 35k capacity.
2 more years if he wants them… we’ll see but yeah right now too many misses on the DL.If he can't pull it together this year, does he have any eligibility left?
We all saw the flashes his first season, then he got banged up.
I is good, but still think he has the potential to be great.

Certainly agree with you here. Social media keeps these things more out front. In the past this would have been quickly swept under the rug.This is one of the things I hate about today’s world. Someone does something reprehensible. People in a position to do something about it publicly announce they are not going to tolerate it. Then they tolerate it. Rinse and repeat.
And speaking of rinse and repeat. It’s Friday and I’m going to have a drink.
I’m telling you Watson will do enough to get a new contract and then shit the bed next year![]()
NFL trade rumors: Browns would 'welcome deal at right price' for Shedeur Sanders, Dillon Gabriel, per report
Cleveland may have options within its quarterback room now that Deshaun Watson has solidified himself as QB1 after a 3-1 startwww.cbssports.com
NFL trade rumors: Browns would 'welcome deal at right price' for Shedeur Sanders, Dillon Gabriel, per report
Cleveland may have options within its quarterback room now that Deshaun Watson has solidified himself as QB1 after a 3-1 start
According to ESPN's Jeremy Fowler, the Browns "would probably welcome a deal at the right price" for one of their backup quarterbacks, given Watson's early-season play.
"I could see if they get the right offer for whoever it is, I think Taylen Green they'd like to keep as a developmental, so it would probably have to be Shedeur Sanders or Dillon Gabriel," Fowler said Thursday. "I am not saying they're definitely trading, I am saying they have the flexibility. This is very much a value-based team. The Browns are that more than any other."
The NFL's trade deadline is Tuesday, Nov. 10, which follows Week 9 of the regular season. That gives the Browns more than enough time to gauge interest while knowing where they stand in the postseason picture.
This is why I pay little attention to Spring practice and fall camp reports. This occurs every season with multiple playersI don’t think you’ve expected too much. 5 star kid, we hear every year how well he’s doing in the off season and then he disappears.
Part of me wonders if he should just drop 20lb and be a heavy DE?
I don't think that's been decided yet. I would say 3 but that's just a hypothesis.Anybody know how years of eligibility he will have to play basketball at Ohio State?