Philadelphia Eagles (official thread)
- Professional Football
- 125 Replies
He has the hips to play cornerback. And great moxie. How is he in space? Can he keep his head on a swivel?
Upvote
0
Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature currently requires accessing the site using the built-in Safari browser.
He has the hips to play cornerback. And great moxie. How is he in space? Can he keep his head on a swivel?
So Last night was actually kind to me. Took the O41 and Bijan over 80 yards.
Starting to be just a little-stitious.
Green Bay's OL is an absolute train wreck going. That's going to be something to watch moving forward as the market corrects itself.
He’s the Northeast Ginzo version of Ed Orgeron
Dude has been absolute dogshit since his illegal cheat code got taken away and there’s still an nfl team willing to piss away a draft pick on him. Incredible.
Any news on what is going on?Hope he’s alright, dude is crushing
St Francis prayed to Woody. Or so I’ve heard.If he wins a natty, I don’t care if he’s a prick. Woody wasn’t exactly Saint Francis.
If he wins a natty, I don’t care if he’s a prick. Woody wasn’t exactly Saint Francis.And he's a prick
Yeah, I'm actually torn on that one. Seems like Draymond committed a flagrant foul every time he played Ohio State. Whether it was called or not.Can’t stand that guy, but I’ll allow it.