• New here? Register here now for access to all the forums, download game torrents, private messages, polls, Sportsbook, etc. Plus, stay connected and follow BP on Instagram @buckeyeplanet and Facebook.

Oregon Ducks (aka U of Nike)

This is why you go pro if you are a high 1st round pick. Moore just went from the #1 pick to Tua 2.0. Hope he recovers quickly, but that video is going to haunt him in the draft.
Also a good video to play after the next commercial talking about letting the schools decide how much to pay the players.

If it was up to them the kid would still be playing for free.
Upvote 0

2026 scUM Shenanigans, Arguments, Arrogant Twatwaffles, Emasculated Cucks, Feckless Marmots, Dirty Cheaters "Mid"chigan

They don't think it's possible to snap a ball and spike it in less than 2 seconds?
FWIW .. The standby "expert official" on the broadcast said there has to be at least 3 seconds remaining to spike it and still have time on the clock. Not sure why that is, but that is what he said.
Upvote 0

Week 4 Game Discussion Thread

Fuck kudos. That’s not enough and he wasn’t the only player celebrating after the play. His teammates were congratulating him on the sidelines, for fucks sake. That’s some sociopath behavior and it appears it is condoned at USC. Absolutely disgusting.
When you put it that way haha
Upvote 0

USC Trojans (official thread)

I don't think 1 game is enough.
I also didn't think Reynolds' 1-game suspension in 2003 was enough.
Was this worse than Reynolds choking the Wisconsin QB? Was that Sorgi or was Sorgi the backup?
Maybe I'm a Buckeye homer (spoiler alert: I am), but I think this hit was worse than what Reynolds did.
Upvote 0

Filter

Latest winning wagers

Back
Top