• New here? Register here now for access to all the forums, download game torrents, private messages, polls, Sportsbook, etc. Plus, stay connected and follow BP on Instagram @buckeyeplanet and Facebook.

2026 scUM Shenanigans, Arguments, Arrogant Twatwaffles, Emasculated Cucks, Feckless Marmots, Dirty Cheaters "Mid"chigan

They don't think it's possible to snap a ball and spike it in less than 2 seconds?
FWIW .. The standby "expert official" on the broadcast said there has to be at least 3 seconds remaining to spike it and still have time on the clock. Not sure why that is, but that is what he said.
Upvote 0

Week 4 Game Discussion Thread

Fuck kudos. That’s not enough and he wasn’t the only player celebrating after the play. His teammates were congratulating him on the sidelines, for fucks sake. That’s some sociopath behavior and it appears it is condoned at USC. Absolutely disgusting.
When you put it that way haha
Upvote 0

USC Trojans (official thread)

I don't think 1 game is enough.
I also didn't think Reynolds' 1-game suspension in 2003 was enough.
Was this worse than Reynolds choking the Wisconsin QB? Was that Sorgi or was Sorgi the backup?
Maybe I'm a Buckeye homer (spoiler alert: I am), but I think this hit was worse than what Reynolds did.
Upvote 0

2026 scUM Shenanigans, Arguments, Arrogant Twatwaffles, Emasculated Cucks, Feckless Marmots, Dirty Cheaters "Mid"chigan

Valenti had a segment on your Mt Rushmore of hate. Obviously, Simple Jim immediately jumped to mind, and he was such an overwhelming choice (all the way back to 86) that I actually struggled to think of three more. Best I could do is Doug "Boner Pill" Flutie for stealing Byers' Heisman.

In the end:
Simple Jim
Flutie
Max Verstappen
John Cooper
I'm a Max fan so. Definitely the best driver in Formula 1 his car sucks this year though.
Upvote 0

Filter

Latest winning wagers

Back
Top