• New here? Register here now for access to all the forums, download game torrents, private messages, polls, Sportsbook, etc. Plus, stay connected and follow BP on Instagram @buckeyeplanet and Facebook.

Chaz Coleman (DE Penn St., transfer to Tennessee, dismissed from Tennessee, transfer to...)

I think that I saw that he had some form of vertigo? Potentially, the result of football-related trauma?

If that's the case, and regardless, I hope the kid finds his legs under him again.
That's what I have seen. Something along the lines of a concussion that has not fully healed.
Upvote 0

Ohio Stadium aka THE Horseshoe (Official Thread)

Login to view embedded media

Ohio Stadium gets a Wi-Fi upgrade ahead of Ohio State's football 2026 season​

Buckeye fans will have a better experience using their phones at games this fall.​

According to a recent social media announcement from Ohio State IT, crews are installing new network access points throughout the stadium to deliver significantly faster Wi-Fi speeds. For fans in the stands, this upgrade means smoother photo and video sharing, easier score checking across the college football landscape, and uninterrupted communication from kickoff to the final whistle.

Login to view embedded media
...and be sure to move constantly to keep your brain from reaching medium rare?
Upvote 0

2026 World Cup (Official Thread)

US interested in hosting 2038 World Cup - Giuliani​

4c15da00-7132-11f1-be59-4b2938e11145.jpg.webp

The US is staging the men's World Cup for the second time, having previously done so in 1994

The United States could consider making a bid to host the men's 2038 World Cup, says the executive director of the White House's World Cup task force.

The US are co-hosting the 2026 World Cup with Canada and Mexico, with the tournament having been expanded from 32 teams to 48.

Fifa is considering expanding the format even further to 64 teams as early as 2030.

"When you think that this World Cup may at some point expand out to 64 teams, I think the United States can handle it," said Andrew Giuliani.

"Let me make sure we get through this World Cup on 19 July before we make our pitch for 2038 or other ones."
.
.
.
continued
Upvote 0

WR Jaxon Smith-Njigba (All B1G, All American, Rose Bowl MVP, Pro Bowl, All Pro, NFL OPOY, Super Bowl Champion, Seattle Seahawks)

Seattle Shows Off Jaxon Smith-Njigba’s New Gold Jersey Shield​

162881_h.jpg


Jaxon Smith-Njigba’s will soon be one-handing balls with a while wearing a little extra shine.

Login to view embedded media
The NFL introduced the gold shield program last season, giving the honor to the winners of five major Associated Press awards: MVP, Offensive Player of the Year, Defensive Player of the Year, Offensive Rookie of the Year and Defensive Rookie of the Year.
Upvote 0

Cleveland Browns (Factory of Sadness)

Two things:
1. I love that he has maintained his "Ohio against the World" mentality.
2. I also love that he isn't referring to Cincinnati as on his side in "Ohio against the World". I don't mind Cincinnati. I like Cincinnati. But I find it funny that Cleveland fans dont see Cincinnati as part of Ohio.
Why should they? CincinnatIans believe they live in the Capitol of Tri-State, not Ohio.
Upvote 0

“Hot” Takes?

We’re new to the neighborhood. It’s kind of eclectic. I have an author on one side who like to garden and her yard is mistake pollinator which is big here. Other neighbor is retired cou. Nice but a little nosey. Got a mix of old and young around us. Pretty decent overall.
The guy on my left is an old Hell's Angel, always out doing yard work, remembering the days where he yelled at kids to stay off of his lawn. The guy to my right is retired army, has a hum-vee in the drive way and a dog the size of a small horse. A couple of hoodlums tried using the quiet park across the street to sell drugs in the middle of the night but they FAFOed their way out of there real quick like.

“Hot” Takes?

My neighborhood is mostly all empty nest Gen Xers and boomers. Very quiet, tidy and uneventful. When I first moved here in the 90's there were a lot of families, kids riding their bikes, playing in the park, little league, soccer and football practices. The families are mostly gone and the same class of people have moved farther out as the city is starting to shit up a bit. You never know who or what you'll see at the local Walmart. There's a Filiberto's taco shop on the corner and the QTs are no go zones.
We’re new to the neighborhood. It’s kind of eclectic. I have an author on one side who like to garden and her yard is mistake pollinator which is big here. Other neighbor is retired cou. Nice but a little nosey. Got a mix of old and young around us. Pretty decent overall.
Upvote 0

Filter

Latest winning wagers

Back
Top