Thread of What You've Eaten, Cooked and/or Drunk Lately
- By buckeyebri
- Open Discussion (Work-safe)
- 3647 Replies
That bacon looks perfect as does the Sammie….nice @DubCoffman62Yeah, Ima go no on that undercooked bacon.
Upvote
0
Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature currently requires accessing the site using the built-in Safari browser.
That bacon looks perfect as does the Sammie….nice @DubCoffman62Yeah, Ima go no on that undercooked bacon.
did you know that bacon is a cured meat and you can eat it raw?Yeah, Ima go no on that undercooked bacon.
Yeah, Ima go no on that undercooked bacon.Bacon and egg sandwich with Muenster cheese on a Cristal burber bun
View attachment 90876View attachment 90877
I remember when he was at Oklahoma back in their glory days. Those were some good teams. Billy Tubbs, Mookie Blaylock, Harvey Grant.Still too young. Bulls legend.
Was funny on the mic too.
This belongs in the Pussification of America thread. Why be expelled for having a little fun? Back in the day we all did crazy shit like this.
The fact they allow it is stupid to begin with, to be honest. Then you add in how many times the moron outpsyches himself and misses the goal by a mile or hits it right at the keeper for the easiest save they've had since the U13s, and it is just a recipe for disaster. The people who are truly good at it don't care where the keeper is...they hit a penalty good enough to beat them anyway 90% of the time.And your approach is the best, pick your spot and rip it. None of this stutter step idiocy...
And your approach is the best, pick your spot and rip it. None of this stutter step idiocy...I joined my high school's soccer team because my friends were on it and it was a way to get out of class. I didn't know what I was doing, but neither did any of the rest of them.......we were very very very bad. During summer conditioning, our practice field was right at the edge of a forest. My buddy suggested that we all boot our penalty kicks well over the goal and deep into the forest. I was trying to fit in, so I volunteered to go first. I blasted that mother fucker as hard as I could. I don't think I've kicked a ball as pure or as hard as I kicked that one. I wanted it to take about 20 minutes to find.
It went directly into the top right corner. Harry Kane couldn't have placed it any better. It hit the top of the net before it hit the back.
And that's how I became the PK guy on my high school soccer team.
This made me remember some kind of study they did in Germany about ten years ago relating to success factors in penalty shootouts, because they somehow realized (because they’re Germans) that a vast majority of World Cup and UEFA championship league matches were decided on penalty kicks… and they wanted to understand what can be done to prepare better.
So I went back and looked… fwiw here’s the research: https://fis.dshs-koeln.de/en/public...eterminant-of-sport-performance-how-to-succe/
Interesting take… but I guess at some point everyone can learn how to out-German the Germans lol
I joined my high school's soccer team because my friends were on it and it was a way to get out of class. I didn't know what I was doing, but neither did any of the rest of them.......we were very very very bad. During summer conditioning, our practice field was right at the edge of a forest. My buddy suggested that we all boot our penalty kicks well over the goal and deep into the forest. I was trying to fit in, so I volunteered to go first. I blasted that mother fucker as hard as I could. I don't think I've kicked a ball as pure or as hard as I kicked that one. I wanted it to take about 20 minutes to find.Top corner…love those
Many of the people in awe of it are Bama fans who are accustomed to hiring public defenders for their domestic abuse cases.This seems like standard lawyering