• New here? Register here now for access to all the forums, download game torrents, private messages, polls, Sportsbook, etc. Plus, stay connected and follow BP on Instagram @buckeyeplanet and Facebook.

BP Fantasy Baseball est. 2008 (Current Champion = heisman)

Is it bad if you have to start dropping players in order to field a lineup because all your IL spots are full?
Guaranteed not worse than this foolishness.

Acuna IL hamstring
Trout IL hamstring
Langford DTD hamstring
Horowitz IL hamstring
Hicks IL hamstring
Gelof IL hand

Crochet IL lat
Suarez IL forearm.
Upvote 0

2027 FL WR Jordan Donahoo is a Buckeye!!!

Welcome to the fam Jordan! Long, strong handed WR that fits for the ball and can make some very difficult catches. But in all reality this is a 2-3yrs project. And someone who would slot perfect with the high priced Brown in this class.

View attachment 90840View attachment 90841

Yep great size/frame and he does appear to have very strong hands. Raw but good tools to work with here. In this era you aren't stacking 3/4 top notch WR recruits ranking wise, it's just not realistic. These are the types of kids you take a chance on.
Upvote 0

Man Arrested For Not Tipping Waitress Enough

I'm sorry, I have no problem at all with tipping for good service, but when the local Oriental buffet adds a 20% tip automatically to the check when all the server does is bring your beverage when you are seated and then clears the couple of plates when you leave, I'm out. Liked their food but won't go back. Also seeing tip requests at a few drive thru windows lately. Really? I don't think so.
In fairness, if I go to such a buffet it’s serious business and the server ends up filling my water glass 5-6 times and clearing a dozen plates or more during my repeated absences from the table as I get refills.
Upvote 0

Man Arrested For Not Tipping Waitress Enough

Doesn't the government automatically tax you 10% for every tab your name's attached too? That's why it's standard 15-20%, the government has already claimed 10% of it.
I don't know about that. Where I work the bill is paid at the end of the vacation in the office. Aka, "American plan".
Upvote 0

Man Arrested For Not Tipping Waitress Enough

Still manage a restaurant one day a week (it's a resort here in NH) so I've been around tip "culture " since I was 15. It's also how I paid for 100% of my undergrad. Now I just do it to pay down the principal on my home....

That being said, if I am standing-no tip for you.
Doesn't the government automatically tax you 10% for every tab your name's attached too? That's why it's standard 15-20%, the government has already claimed 10% of it.
Upvote 0

Man Arrested For Not Tipping Waitress Enough

A few weeks a go I ordered Grimaldi's for pick-up. I drove to the restaurant and picked my my pies and when I payed there was a tip option. I tipped 0. But when I do go out I tend to tip generously but it's been a while since I went to a sit down restaurant. I've become a seed oil phobic and I know they all use the cheap oil to help their margins.
I usually bring my own salad dressing when I go out, for the same reason. (Seed oil)
Upvote 0

2027 CA DL Marcus Fakatou is a Buckeye!!!

Ohio State football recruiting target Marcus Fakatou to announce commitment Monday​

According to Adam Gornoy of Rivals, Fakatou will be making his recruiting decision on Monday. That is when the Buckeyes will find out if they will have him in Scarlet and Gray next year. By all accounts, it seems as though they will have him as part of their class.

Fakatou is one of the best recruits in the class, as he is listed as the second-best recruit in the country on the defensive line. Having both he and Jacobs in the same class would be an all-time snap for Larry Johnson, who continues to prove that he is a great coach and recruiter.

At this point, it would be shocking if Fakatou picked someone other than Ohio State. They have been on him from the start, and he seems to like everything that they have to offer.
Upvote 0

QB1 Julian Sayin (All B1G, B1G Frosh of Year, All American, National Frosh of Year, National Champion)

I want to see a complete game with no incomplete passes, like 16 for 16. Then we'll say further about running, son just throw it to another Buckeye stud and play on.

I'm hoping he never runs fur more than 3 to 5 yards on a carry because we're lighting secondaries tf up. And mauling in the run game obviously

Just sayin': Just not on 4th and 4 or 6 for a 1st down though.
Upvote 0

Filter

Latest winning wagers

Back
Top