2027 OH WR Jamier Brown is a Buckeye!!!
- By pnuts34
- Football Recruiting
- 261 Replies
I think 6'1 is being generous...He might be 6'1 or 6'2 but he plays like he's 6'5. Monster on the way
Upvote
0
Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature currently requires accessing the site using the built-in Safari browser.
I think 6'1 is being generous...He might be 6'1 or 6'2 but he plays like he's 6'5. Monster on the way
This made me remember some kind of study they did in Germany about ten years ago relating to success factors in penalty shootouts, because they somehow realized (because they’re GermansWestern hemisphere world cups tend to go that way.
) that a vast majority of World Cup and UEFA championship league matches were decided on penalty kicks… and they wanted to understand what can be done to prepare better. 
gumbo with no tomatoes in itIn the olden frontier days, the stupid people got...
Philadelphia ‘Poopgate’ scandal intensifies as Noah Kahan makes fans ‘solemnly swear’ not to soil themselves at his concerts
"One of the most unreal concert experiences I’ve ever witnessed.”
![]()
David James
Published: Jun 29, 2026 4:10 PM EDT
Singer/songwriter Noah Kahan has had to issue an impassioned plea to his fans that if they feel the call of nature during one of his shows, they absolutely must head to the bathroom and do it there.
The unusual request comes in the wake of what’s been dubbed “Poopgate”. This refers to a disgusting situation at Kahan’s Philadelphia show, where The Independent reports that a fan near the front of the crowd allegedly defecated on the floor, then attempted to brush the evidence under a chair.
As reported by News.com.au, a horrified witness said:
“I guess they didn’t want to miss a couple of songs to use the bathroom so they just straight up s..t themselves. She started trying to waffle stomp the turds and acted like nothing happened but we flagged down security. One of the most unreal concert experiences I’ve ever witnessed.”
“You guys gotta understand there’s a venue worker out there with a 1000-yard stare”
Now Kahan has stepped in to urge his fans to maintain basic standards of decorum at his shows. On X he said:
“If you have to poop at a show, please dear god just go to the bathroom lmao I’ve pooped my pants as much as the next 29-year-old but you guys gotta understand there’s a venue worker out there with a 1000-yard stare after dealing with that.”
Now, in front of hundreds of fans, he’s taken to the stage to make his fans take an oath that they will follow societal expectations of bathroom use. He made the crowd repeat after him:
“I solemnly swear I will not s–t my pants and if I do, I won’t take it from my pants and put it on the floor”
This appears to be a growing problem in concerts. After all, if you’ve paid a large amount of money for a ticket, why would you want to waste a single second queuing for a bathroom. The consequences were recently outlined by Olivia Rodrigo, who told KISS Radio (via Consequence): “I have been to certain concerts and certain festivals where people wear diapers so that they can be front row of the show, and that’s been an experience as a performer that I have… smelled.”
The fan that kicked off this stinky controversy has remained anonymous and has not commented.
At least the ones who crossed the pond likely have A/C wherever they’re staying, unlike the ones back thereTrue, they’re getting cooked over there right now.
Although it’s usually Brazil and Argentina putting belt to ass.Western hemisphere world cups tend to go that way.
I think it’s just as hot there right now so their fans who didn’t make the trip are tooEuros melting over here. Heat and pressure.
Well it's clear if they're shooting they're always going to miss leftIf WW3 happens we shouldn’t even bother saving their asses this time!
I thought he was done and should have retired a few yhears ago after his his last few classes and rumors of fighting with Knowles. Lord was I wrongLogin to view embedded media Login to view embedded media
LJsr working his magic in building relationships. That and a very competitive NIL package always keeps OSU in the DL game.
Juck has a great story about Marcus living on his own for several years with family in middle school. Marcus is originally from Alaska and his dad wanted him to play against better competition. Thats what led them to moving to CA for HS
If WW3 happens we shouldn’t even bother saving their asses this time!..Europe gettin' fuuuuuuuucked over here
Western hemisphere world cups tend to go that way.First Germany and now the Dutch...Europe gettin' fuuuuuuuucked over here
