• New here? Register here now for access to all the forums, download game torrents, private messages, polls, Sportsbook, etc. Plus, stay connected and follow BP on Instagram @buckeyeplanet and Facebook.

Game Thread tOSU at Iowa, Sat. Oct. 3rd, 3:30 pm ET, CBS

I refuse to believe we are going to win going away in these tougher road games from here on out.

I’ll go with bucks 24, Iowa 21.

If we can’t stop the run we aren’t going to win this game. That’ll be everything right there IMO. If Iowa can do that they’ll keep our offense off the field, they’ll wear out the defense, and probably more importantly place pressure on this OSU coaching staff in the 4th which I don’t think any of us want.

Ryan Day likes to talk about getting to the 4th quarter with a chance to win. But he’s not really good at that. If it’s not an absolute blowout his teams low key struggle late in games when it’s close.

Best thing we can do is come out and punch this Iowa team in the mouth. They’re not built like Texas with an aggressive defense and explosive play makers on offense. If we get up early then who knows maybe it doesn’t have to be close?
I feel better about USC and Oregon than this one. Bad matchup, with bad history. Still going to pull out the win!!
Upvote 0

Game Thread tOSU at Iowa, Sat. Oct. 3rd, 3:30 pm ET, CBS

I refuse to believe we are going to win going away in these tougher road games from here on out.

I’ll go with bucks 24, Iowa 21.

If we can’t stop the run we aren’t going to win this game. That’ll be everything right there IMO. If Iowa can do that they’ll keep our offense off the field, they’ll wear out the defense, and probably more importantly place pressure on this OSU coaching staff in the 4th which I don’t think any of us want.

Ryan Day likes to talk about getting to the 4th quarter with a chance to win. But he’s not really good at that. If it’s not an absolute blowout his teams low key struggle late in games when it’s close.

Best thing we can do is come out and punch this Iowa team in the mouth. They’re not built like Texas with an aggressive defense and explosive play makers on offense. If we get up early then who knows maybe it doesn’t have to be close?

But the issues I’ve seen with our rush defense have me feeling pretty uneasy with this one. The rush lanes we are giving up have been circa 2021. It was wildly alarming to me. We’ll see though because I’m sure that’s been the topic in practice all week. Probably won’t get it all the way fixed but shoot as long as it’s not more than 130+ should be good.

Filter

Latest winning wagers

Back
Top