Cincinnati Bengals (Same Ole Bengals)
- By cincibuck
- Professional Football
- 4751 Replies
I didn’t know the team I was watching in weeks 1 and 2. Today I saw the bengals return to form.
Upvote
0
Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature currently requires accessing the site using the built-in Safari browser.
Is this including the Reds?Overall lifetime record against Pittsburgh: 411-490-5
CertainlyIt’s happening for a reason.
As long as 200 or so yards and 3-4 of those TD are in The Game, I’m good with it.
Might be due to indecisiveness or holding out for the big home run pass, resulting in a sack because he held onto it too long. Like today. Just a quick little pass for several yards would have been fine. We all remember last year's 33-31 victory over the squealers, and of course Flacco was QB, and led the offense on a late drive to win it. I'm guessing Flacco is more decisive, quicker with his passes on crucial drives like that, and just takes what's given.
As long as 200 or so yards and 3-4 of those TD are in The Game, I’m good with it.I hope the numbers project out through 16 games.
132 catches, 2468 yards, and 28 TDs would really be outstanding.
It’s true, there’s a specific NCAA rule about the clock and spiking the ball. It was quoted on page 105 of this thread.FWIW .. The standby "expert official" on the broadcast said there has to be at least 3 seconds remaining to spike it and still have time on the clock. Not sure why that is, but that is what he said.
It’s happening for a reason.Brissett had 52 pass attempts and only 5 were directed at MHJ. 17! Went to Michael Wilson. Not saying he should or shouldn't have gotten more targets, just pointing out how alarming that disparity is.
Lincoln runs a realy
I hope the numbers project out through 16 games.99 catches, 1851 yards and 21 TDs is a hell of a pace.
Haha it won't happen but it's still sick
Also a good video to play after the next commercial talking about letting the schools decide how much to pay the players.This is why you go pro if you are a high 1st round pick. Moore just went from the #1 pick to Tua 2.0. Hope he recovers quickly, but that video is going to haunt him in the draft.