• New here? Register here now for access to all the forums, download game torrents, private messages, polls, Sportsbook, etc. Plus, stay connected and follow BP on Instagram @buckeyeplanet and Facebook.

Game Thread tOSU at Iowa, Sat. Oct. 3rd, 3:30 pm ET, CBS

I know a lot of people mentioned this, but honestly I was concerned about our secondary and lack of pressure up front. I’m not confident with the way they’ve been giving up big chunks combined with frequent busted coverage.
True but I also assumed Iowa just had a dog shit pass game like they've had almost going on a decade now. Brown doesn't look half bad though.
Upvote 0

Game Thread tOSU at Iowa, Sat. Oct. 3rd, 3:30 pm ET, CBS

I know a lot of people mentioned this, but honestly I was concerned about our secondary and lack of pressure up front. I’m not confident with the way they’ve been giving up big chunks combined with frequent busted coverage.
Pressure actually is much better this game. Secondary is just losing right away which is a problem
Upvote 0

Game Thread tOSU at Iowa, Sat. Oct. 3rd, 3:30 pm ET, CBS

If Sayin could just get an extra second or two I think things click much better. When he’s rushed, our thoroughbreds may as well be Clydesdales
He needs to learn to read the middle of the field. Most often when he's holding too long her has someone on the seam and post and just doesn't see it
Upvote 0

Game Thread tOSU at Iowa, Sat. Oct. 3rd, 3:30 pm ET, CBS

Eh they haven't run for much so far, which is what scared me. Their passing game has been more effective than I thought it'd be though.
I know a lot of people mentioned this, but honestly I was concerned about our secondary and lack of pressure up front. I’m not confident with the way they’ve been giving up big chunks combined with frequent busted coverage.
Upvote 0

Game Thread tOSU at Iowa, Sat. Oct. 3rd, 3:30 pm ET, CBS

Can we please hire Tressel to coach ST? Pay him $10 mil if you have to

Based on our hiring patterns, we may be headed that direction. First we took a sitting B1G head coach away to be our coordinator. Now we have TWO MORE former NFL head coaches as coordinators . Lt. Governer of the state is in the realm of possibility.
Upvote 0

Filter

Latest winning wagers

Back
Top