Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature currently requires accessing the site using the built-in Safari browser.
John to the rescue once again.
Traded to the Giants for a fifth rounder![]()

Well said I would’ve said the same except I am not sure if point 2 is as impactful. Yes Texas is a stronger brand but I don’t think the disparity is as much of a factor as the manning and team record pointsDo you even Heisman, Bro?
Look no further than what is in the red box and in the orange box.
1. "Mateer" vs "Manning". Dude - MANNING. Does it really need to be spelled out? M A N N I N G.
2. Oklahoma vs Texas. Dude - TEXAS. Does this part need to be spelled out?
3. Finally, 2-2 vs 4-0.
Everything down below is just numbers. You need to remember that the important information was back above in the orange box.
Only one candidate will go to New York. Don't even invite the #2 candidate, because no one else will even get a vote.
Fanduel Sportsbook has the Buckeyes as 14.5-point favorites as they travel to Iowa City to take on the Hawkeyes. The game total opens at 44.5 points.
Just sayin': The bookies think the final score will be something close to 30 - 15 Ohio State