Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature currently requires accessing the site using the built-in Safari browser.
But Mateen will still be available.DW's final gift to Jerrah was to win just enough to make sure he can’t get Arch![]()
Welterweights.This is why you don't buy in to pretenders after they beat up on Duke and the like.
Same goes for IU.
Is there a boxing weight class for lightweights that get a little heavy from time to time?
That is what they'd be (until they get knocked the fuck out by a true heavy weight)
That's because they're professionals.The Rams just hiked it with 3 seconds left and it only took 1 second to spike it
Hopefully the four year old isn’t also her nephew …
I don't think I gnashed any teeth at all. I was a defender on the board.For all the gnashing of teeth over Patricia with less talent, it could be a lot worse
Login to view embedded media
They need game clocks with tenths of a second.I'm still outraged that that's a rule.
I'm 50 years old and my farts are more athletic than I am.
I'm pretty that if the ball is snapped to me with 0:02 on the clock, I can spike the ball, and the clock will show at least 0:01 when the ball hits the ground. I have to believe that these kids who have been practicing and can run more than 5 steps without getting winded can time the snap and spike in less than 2 seconds.
The only thing I can think of is they don't want to put the pressure on the clock operator. But then, that's just some double-secret guy sitting in the stands, anyway, so who knows.
For all the gnashing of teeth over Patricia with less talent, it could be a lot worseYes, it seemed like those teams were battle hardened, which really helped down the road. I was thinking about that. Last years team, arguably more talented just wasn't challenged and it showed.
There is one big difference which makes it considerably more difficult to win the NC. The conference is much much better, there is more parity as a consequence of the portal and NIL, and the schedule is longer.
If they can somehow pull through, I can foresee a special run in the playoffs.
There QB is a better runner than QB too. All about the fronts. Oline and Dline need to step up. And fuck cancer.Entering the Pig House Iowa was the #1 defense in the nation, limiting teams to under 70 rushing yards per game.scUM rushed for 189 yards.
Yeah, but they're good at it.Entering the Pig House Iowa was the #1 defense in the nation, limiting teams to under 70 rushing yards per game.scUM rushed for 189 yards.
Better than staying in TennesseeHow did that work out for him?