Game Thread tOSU at Iowa, Sat. Oct. 3rd, 3:30 pm ET, CBS
- By Jaxbuck
- 2026 Football Season Capsule
- 974 Replies
I dunno, I need to watch it a few more times to be sure he caught it.
Upvote
0
Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature currently requires accessing the site using the built-in Safari browser.
Philly would have been even better.
but he suredly saved them at least 2 or 3 runs with his glove at a defensive premium position, right?
Then maybe the Biletnikoff people could take notice
Also.....he ended with a 13. That means he was at 17, and they decided he deserved more opportunities......and with those opportunities he found a way to get down to 13.
Then maybe the Biletnikoff people could take noticeThe all-time B1G records should be the focus at this point. The ones set by being the go to guy for a bad, pass happy team for 4 years.
Break those in 3 years, playing on a good team.
@ Seattle0-3 for anyone keeping score.
I had the very same question
oh my god
Who, I wonder, were the three people worse than this toolbag?

Guess he should have stayed retired there in Montana.
Supposedly, there have been 21,533 players since 1940 to have at least 240 plate attempts in a season. Of those 21,533, Ke'Bryan Hayes ranks 21,530th in wRC+. His .419 OPS ranks 21,530th.

Shame.0-3 for anyone keeping score.
DW's final gift to Jerrah was to win just enough to make sure he can’t get Arch![]()
Just sayin': Luckily this pass was right on target.There QB is a better runner than QB too. All about the fronts. Oline and Dline need to step up. And fuck cancer.
cryoing, you idiotBN27 already has a cryo-chamber. Always bitching and crying.
BN27 already has a cryo-chamber. Always bitching and crying.I’ll install that rule in 2061, but only for @BuckeyeNation27.
Of course, I’ll be doing that from my cryo-chamber.