Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature currently requires accessing the site using the built-in Safari browser.
Any news on what is going on?Hope he’s alright, dude is crushing
St Francis prayed to Woody. Or so I’ve heard.If he wins a natty, I don’t care if he’s a prick. Woody wasn’t exactly Saint Francis.
If he wins a natty, I don’t care if he’s a prick. Woody wasn’t exactly Saint Francis.And he's a prick
Yeah, I'm actually torn on that one. Seems like Draymond committed a flagrant foul every time he played Ohio State. Whether it was called or not.Can’t stand that guy, but I’ll allow it.
Those guys are special. And then we had Caleb Downs as well. I don't know how anyone scored on us last season.
Just sayin': The Vikings actually traded away (three picks) to move up 1 spot in the draft; i.e. their 1st round (#11) pick, 4th round (#129) pick, and 5th round (#157) pick to the Jets for their 1st round (#10) pick.Fifth rounder???
The Vikings traded their 2024 first round pick for 0 playoff wins and a 2027 fifth round pick?
As a Browns fan, I enjoy seeing other teams get boned by bad draft choices.
The market was QB3s, not QB2s, which left one very clear choice for New York: J.J. McCarthyThat’s the ball game right?D line better show up.