• New here? Register here now for access to all the forums, download game torrents, private messages, polls, Sportsbook, etc. Plus, stay connected and follow BP on Instagram @buckeyeplanet and Facebook.
  • CincyInterloper
    CincyInterloper replied to the thread Deciding When to Retire.
    It's a skill.
  • Zurp
    Zurp replied to the thread Deciding When to Retire.
    I'm pretty smart. I figure that even when I'm the only one in the room, I'm sure I can figure out a way to not be the smartest.
  • heisman
  • heisman
  • pnuts34
    I would love for scUM to run the heck out of Underwood! If he's a top 2-3 rusher for their offense, they will be screwed... So I welcome it
  • heisman
    heisman replied to the thread Deciding When to Retire.
    Well, nothing is for everyone. But the concept of trading or selling your accomplishments for money, as opposed to trading or selling...
  • BuckBackHome
    https://www.espn.com/mlb/story/_/id/48889141/chiefs-travis-kelce-purchases-minority-stake-guardians Guardians haven't won since they...
  • CincyInterloper
    CincyInterloper replied to the thread Deciding When to Retire.
    If I’m the smartest person in the room, I’m probably the only person in the room.
  • CincyInterloper
    CincyInterloper replied to the thread Deciding When to Retire.
    I take it you are an entrepreneur or something like that. I’m glad being on your own is working for you, but it’s definitely not for...
  • CincyInterloper
    CincyInterloper replied to the thread Deciding When to Retire.
    Let me add that wanting change is one thing. Figuring out how to make a change for the better is another. Sometimes you set out to make...
  • DZ83CK
    Nah, only about 5,000 of them.
  • Jaxbuck
    Jaxbuck replied to the thread Deciding When to Retire.
    It’s debatable how much I have ever worked so…
  • wolves2002 replied to the thread Deciding When to Retire.
    Quit work or quit nailing Jessica?
  • BuckBackHome
    BuckBackHome replied to the thread $4.29 here, how about you?.
    On top of the attack on Iran, the Great Lakes region seems to be dealing with refinery issues lately. From my understanding, the latter...
  • Tomateaux Quinoa Gumbeaux
    Many children’s hospitals shutting down soon! :boogie:
  • Jaxbuck
    Jaxbuck replied to the thread Lane Kiffin (HC LSU).
    Specifically about how many more dollars LSU was willing to spend maybe
  • pnuts34
  • To paraphrase “When Harry Met Sally”, I’ll have what he’s having.
  • I feel like there are parallels to OSU women’s hoops, which has stood pat for next year, here. Objectively, the season was pretty...
  • Tomateaux Quinoa Gumbeaux
  • Jagdaddy replied to the thread $4.29 here, how about you?.
    For most of my time in Colorado, we’ve had higher gas prices than Ohio, but in the last few years that’s not been the case. Did Ohio...
  • Filter

    Latest winning wagers

    Back
    Top