• New here? Register here now for access to all the forums, download game torrents, private messages, polls, Sportsbook, etc. Plus, stay connected and follow BP on Instagram @buckeyeplanet and Facebook.
  • BuckeyeNation27
    You don't see Cam Rising when you look at Underwood?
  • BuckeyeNation27
    BuckeyeNation27 replied to the thread NHL (Official Thread).
    Carolina's style + the Vegas Salary Cappers is not my idea of a fun watch
  • brodybuck21
    Garbage
  • Mike80
    Mike80 replied to the thread NHL (Official Thread).
    Carolina vs. Vegas is going to be a damn war. It'll be fun to watch.
  • Mike80
    Mike80 replied to the thread NHL (Official Thread).
    They ran out of gas and Carolina's physical game overwhelmed them.
  • buckeyebri
    I doubt it passes. This Congress is weak and has no spine or stomach to do its job. Are they even in session?
  • buckeyebri
    buckeyebri replied to the thread NHL (Official Thread).
    What the hell happened to the Canadians after game 1? They look like absolute dog shit since
  • pnuts34
  • Captain Buckeye
    There’s just no room for betting on teams you’re involved with. If his punishment is only losing his final year that’s a pretty good...
  • Jaxbuck
    I see the new bullpen guy is fitting in just fine.
  • pnuts34
    OSU is favored to land possibly the #2 and #5 DTs in 2027. This kid is seen as an afterthought. LJsr is cooking if he can land 1 of...
  • CMic
    Underwood doesn’t like getting hit. He’s not going to be effective on the Utah system of the past few years.
  • pnuts34
    That’s what I’m betting on too. I find it difficult for the OC to all of the sudden be a spread, pass heavy or even more balanced in one...
  • Thump
    “Suarez,” Spanish for “Chris Burke now batting.”
  • DubCoffman62
    DubCoffman62 replied to the thread X ... Twitter.
  • calibuck
    calibuck replied to the thread Deciding When to Retire.
    You young folk have the Roth IRA's to work with. Those came along after the time when funds (and tax consequences) were available...
  • DubCoffman62
    Yes, I baby myself these days. No more prancing around like Lord Flasheart
  • calibuck
    As I have had two knee replacements, don't listen to those above! Jumping off anything, 4' or not, means that there is zero 'give' to...
  • ORD_Buckeye
    What kind of a name is Chaz for a DL. Chaz sounds like a 4-alarm douchebag in college who keeps golf clubs in his trunk and talks about...
  • calibuck
    Is anyone as surprised as I am? A good midwestern boy, saying no thanks to the Buckeyes? Don't believe (but also don't KNOW) that the...
  • BuckeyeNation27
    Does Kalshi have bets open on the September Heisman, yet? I have a mortgage I'm willing to wager.
  • Filter

    Latest winning wagers

    Back
    Top