• New here? Register here now for access to all the forums, download game torrents, private messages, polls, Sportsbook, etc. Plus, stay connected and follow BP on Instagram @buckeyeplanet and Facebook.
  • ScriptOhio
    Just sayin': Just not on 4th and 4 or 6 for a 1st down though.
  • calibuck
    calibuck replied to the thread HS Swim Team - any experience?.
    When you have 10 heats (8 swimmers per heat) for the 50 freestyle, then you know you're in summer swim. Yeah, per gender. Easiest...
  • calibuck
    I get that asking for a tip is annoying, especially when no real 'over-and-above' service is rendered. But when it is, usually am...
  • DubCoffman62
    DubCoffman62 replied to the thread Favorite Movie Scenes.
  • BuckBackHome
    Glad to have him aboard!!! The video of his commitment made me wonder if any recruit has pulled a Corso and put on the Brutus Buckeye head?
  • BuckBackHome
    A week ago.
    • 20260620_200511111_iOS.jpg
  • MililaniBuckeye
    • 7782849_0.gif
  • DubCoffman62
    A few weeks a go I ordered Grimaldi's for pick-up. I drove to the restaurant and picked my my pies and when I payed there was a tip...
  • BB73
    BB73 replied to the thread Latest Celebrity 'Obit' posts.
    Eventually I will stay dead.
  • Buckeneye
    Completion % is fantastic. But there is a threshold of a sort of 'diminishing return'. This is a fine example. Julian had a season...
  • Buckeneye
    I'll take 'shit that never happened' for $500, Alex.
  • Buckeyeskickbuttocks
    How about tipping someone when all the did was turn around and pour coffee into a cup. Which incidentally, is the job itself. Nothing...
  • pnuts34
    Welcome to the fam Caden! A massive road grading OG that specializes in clearing the way for the run game. Gerdeman said he reminds him...
    • giphy.gif
    • giphy(5).gif
  • Captain Buckeye
    I despise this guy professionally . He always does this within a day of a kids commitment. He’s been wrong for over a month and then at...
  • Tomateaux Quinoa Gumbeaux
    Bagmen?
  • TDunk
    Entitled fucks. How many plates were delivered you fuck, how many refills were delivered you fuck, how much space did your party occupy...
  • ScriptOhio
  • ScriptOhio
    Bruce Thornton has a forever home at Ohio State
  • ScriptOhio
    ScriptOhio replied to the thread Neal Shipley (PGA Golf Pro).
  • Filter

    Latest winning wagers

    Back
    Top