• New here? Register here now for access to all the forums, download game torrents, private messages, polls, Sportsbook, etc. Plus, stay connected and follow BP on Instagram @buckeyeplanet and Facebook.
  • buckeyebri
    Yeah, it’s great going to work on a day to day basis knowing that you’re an afterthought and don’t figure into the organization’s plan...
  • DZ83CK
    I think the PCSA is a poor proposal. The underlying principle is that athletes must allow Congress to bargain on their behalf because...
  • Meanwhile, full speed ahead to as much gambling by fans as possible …
  • It’s not great, but if the Cardinals don’t value him and the price isn’t too high, I’d give him a shot. He showed work ethic through...
  • Bestbuck36
    Bestbuck36 replied to the thread WNBA (Official Thread).
    She is the WNBA record holder for consecutive 20pt game in a row. That at least for a season might be overall now too. She passed Aja A...
  • Bestbuck36
    She transferred to Ole Miss her senior season. Something about a medical condition and McGuff kinda didn't believe her or she wasn't...
  • Fungo Squiggly
    WTF, Bert. Stop saying respectful shit about Ohio, you motherfucker. I won't stand for it. You are and always will be a villain.
  • Jaxbuck
    Jaxbuck replied to the thread 2026 tOSU Offense Discussion.
    He’s going to go “show Lou Holtz I can play manball” on us. I can just feel it.
  • Jaxbuck
    Jaxbuck replied to the thread NFL Discussion (Official Thread).
    If chugging a beer is offensive and in poor taste are they going to give back all the advertising money they get from beer companies?
  • ScriptOhio
    Okonkwo lost 4-6, 3-6 Stearns lost 6-2, 2-6, 4-6 Nakashima lost 2-6, 6-3, 3-6 Kim won 6-4, 4-6, 7-6 Filin won 7-6, 6-2 Cons: Forbes won...
  • Thump
    Thump replied to the thread Bret Bielema (HC Illinois).
  • ScriptOhio
    Just sayin': As far as I know 1) he didn't have any issues/problems at Ohio State and 2) had always been a "team player". He's...
  • osuvictory1
    osuvictory1 replied to the thread 2026 tOSU Offense Discussion.
    I honestly think the Oline play is pretty good. There are holes there. It seems like a schematic issue to me.
  • RhodeIslandBuck
    I wouldn't want a guy who runs routes like that on my team. I always thought he kind of lacked that a bit at OSU , but Jesus, it's BAD.
  • Tomateaux Quinoa Gumbeaux
    She was shouting that TTUN beat Western
  • iambrutus
    so the fine juszczyk 15k for using his hand to "chug a beer", but only 9k for the guy using a football? make it make sense NFL
  • Filter

    Latest winning wagers

    Back
    Top