Cincinnati Reds (2026 Season Thread)
- Professional Baseball
- 1007 Replies
Sent those carpetbaggers back down to the south without a sweep.
Upvote
0
Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature currently requires accessing the site using the built-in Safari browser.
Okay, we'll go with the banker story.MUST be a banker!
Glad to see I'm not the only outdated thing around here. That 1974 film sure is compelling for certain audiences.
MUST be a banker!You MUST be a banker.
You MUST be a banker.yeah, if I can't be banker, I don't wanna live.
yeah, if I can't be banker, I don't wanna live.A Banker.
So you're killing yourself because your dreams of becoming a banker have gone unfulfilled.
You-
you-
you-
you can't live without being a banker
A Banker.I was never able to become a banker.
You know I don't speak French. In English, please!
Login to view embedded media@LordJeffBuck and @ORD_Buckeye are now taking a charter to Savile Row to get even.
@LordJeffBuck and @ORD_Buckeye are now taking a charter to Savile Row to get even.He’s busy visiting the finest clothiers in NYC.
That was filthy. Fast and precise location.What a fucking throw to gun down Acuna at 2nd! Mercy
When he didn't make it to first base yet when the camera panned back to Ellly, my gut sank. Hopefully it's a nothing, but that's an easy double if not triple with a healthy Elly. Reached base 3 out of 3 times (and would have scored 3 runs).And season officially over as Elly pulls up lame at first.
But can you afford the insurance???The more interesting question isn't "when" but "where"...
Florida real estate getting more affordable.
Some countries in Europe are ending Golden Visas, but others are still giving incentives.
Asia (vietnam, thailand), South America (Honduras, Costa Rica)...
Urban to rural vs rural to urban - eg rustbelt to NYC or ATL or ABQ vs getting outta the big noisy city out to big sky country.
Others? Digital nomads? Buy a room on a cruise ship? Buy a farm or a fruit orchard?
He’s busy visiting the finest clothiers in NYC.Can we summon NewYorkBuck to settle this gentleman's dispute?
Bleday is the greatest fucking anomaly. Who tf is JH Bleday?!? Guy obviously hasn't figured out he's a Red yet.