Cincinnati Bearcats (Juggalos official thread of Faygo)
- College Football
- 2927 Replies
We only knew about the permissible sports wagering! Honest!
Upvote
0
Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature currently requires accessing the site using the built-in Safari browser.

So, does the above gold lock indicate that he's going to Notre Dame? Have they promised him a stairway to heaven?
Down to $3.73 and $3.53. Only a 20 cent difference rather than the normal 30 cents.Station by my house is $3.89 currently. The cheap station on my way to the office this morning was showing $3.59.
I see Landon Donovan taking shots at Pulisic basically proclaiming himself super tough and Pulisic is soft, and that makes me laugh. But not to litigate Donovans outcomes vs Pulisics in the world cup because they're surprisingly similar but not apples to apples.I don’t follow soccer enough to have an informed opinion, but I’ll blurt out my 2 cents regardless since I’ve probably had shittier takes before, but this current batch of us soccer players reminds me of Texas longhorns football, just hyped, sheltered and whiny.