Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature currently requires accessing the site using the built-in Safari browser.
They need game clocks with tenths of a second.I'm still outraged that that's a rule.
I'm 50 years old and my farts are more athletic than I am.
I'm pretty that if the ball is snapped to me with 0:02 on the clock, I can spike the ball, and the clock will show at least 0:01 when the ball hits the ground. I have to believe that these kids who have been practicing and can run more than 5 steps without getting winded can time the snap and spike in less than 2 seconds.
The only thing I can think of is they don't want to put the pressure on the clock operator. But then, that's just some double-secret guy sitting in the stands, anyway, so who knows.
For all the gnashing of teeth over Patricia with less talent, it could be a lot worseYes, it seemed like those teams were battle hardened, which really helped down the road. I was thinking about that. Last years team, arguably more talented just wasn't challenged and it showed.
There is one big difference which makes it considerably more difficult to win the NC. The conference is much much better, there is more parity as a consequence of the portal and NIL, and the schedule is longer.
If they can somehow pull through, I can foresee a special run in the playoffs.
There QB is a better runner than QB too. All about the fronts. Oline and Dline need to step up. And fuck cancer.Entering the Pig House Iowa was the #1 defense in the nation, limiting teams to under 70 rushing yards per game.scUM rushed for 189 yards.
Yeah, but they're good at it.Entering the Pig House Iowa was the #1 defense in the nation, limiting teams to under 70 rushing yards per game.scUM rushed for 189 yards.
Better than staying in TennesseeHow did that work out for him?
I almost feel like JJ is so good, that those guys are going to be given a pass.Single-handedly destroyed everyone’s NFL aspirations in the Illinois secondary
How did that work out for him?
Yes, we should have won it all with the talent on that team.Damn, miss those 2025 defenders.
Every single one of them is ballin in the NFL as rookies
I'm still outraged that that's a rule.It’s true, there’s a specific NCAA rule about the clock and spiking the ball. It was quoted on page 105 of this thread.
Without the injury stopping the clock, it’s possible that the refs would have started the game clock after moving the chains, and Iowa could have hiked the ball with 2 on the clock, spiked it quickly while the clock still said 1, and then had the B1G refs explain why the 1 second had to be taken away by rule and the game could have literally ended with 1 second on the clock. Of course, that would have been the mystery second from the Western Mich game, and the college football world would have been outraged.