• New here? Register here now for access to all the forums, download game torrents, private messages, polls, Sportsbook, etc. Plus, stay connected and follow BP on Instagram @buckeyeplanet and Facebook.

Oklahoma Sooners (official thread)

Agreed. #2 was definitely the weakest point.
If #2 was worth 1 point, #3 was worth 10 points, and #1 was worth 100 points.
I would give #3 25 points at least. Heisman hype definitely is reserved for players on playoff/natty contenders than a whatever bowl player.

Some exceptions that come to mind in the past 15-20 years are RG3, Lamar Jackson, and the guy from Colorado 2-3 years ago.
Upvote 0

J.J. McCarthy (once a tCun, always a tCun; Nine on the Pine)

John to the rescue once again.

Traded to the Giants for a fifth rounder :lol:
Fifth rounder???
The Vikings traded their 2024 first round pick for 0 playoff wins and a 2027 fifth round pick?
As a Browns fan, I enjoy seeing other teams get boned by bad draft choices.
Upvote 0

Oklahoma Sooners (official thread)

Well said I would’ve said the same except I am not sure if point 2 is as impactful. Yes Texas is a stronger brand but I don’t think the disparity is as much of a factor as the manning and team record points
Agreed. #2 was definitely the weakest point.
If #2 was worth 1 point, #3 was worth 10 points, and #1 was worth 100 points.
Upvote 0

Game Thread tOSU at Iowa, Sat. Oct. 3rd, 3:30 pm ET, CBS

OSU's Big Ten season officially begins this weekend.

Yep, the season is upon us.

8 games
4 on the road
the two "easiest" teams left both are home games

IU, USC and Oregon all go without saying as being tough games.

Any team that can run the ball, and is willing to stick with it, while playing some decent level of defense can cause this OSU team a serious problem. That most certainly covers Iowa and tsun, maybe Nebraska now too.

NU and Maryland shouldn't be pulse raisers.

Buckle up.
Upvote 0

J.J. McCarthy (once a tCun, always a tCun; Nine on the Pine)

John to the rescue once again.

Traded to the Giants for a fifth rounder :lol:

Giants fans and media will give him the support, patience and understanding he needs as he continues to develop.

Great developmental spot for such a likeable and talented guy.
Upvote 0

Oklahoma Sooners (official thread)

Do you even Heisman, Bro?
Look no further than what is in the red box and in the orange box.

1. "Mateer" vs "Manning". Dude - MANNING. Does it really need to be spelled out? M A N N I N G.
2. Oklahoma vs Texas. Dude - TEXAS. Does this part need to be spelled out?
3. Finally, 2-2 vs 4-0.

Everything down below is just numbers. You need to remember that the important information was back above in the orange box.
Only one candidate will go to New York. Don't even invite the #2 candidate, because no one else will even get a vote.
Well said I would’ve said the same except I am not sure if point 2 is as impactful. Yes Texas is a stronger brand but I don’t think the disparity is as much of a factor as the manning and team record points
Upvote 0

Filter

Latest winning wagers

Back
Top