• New here? Register here now for access to all the forums, download game torrents, private messages, polls, Sportsbook, etc. Plus, stay connected and follow BP on Instagram @buckeyeplanet and Facebook.
  • calibuck
    Looking at this guy's list, does anyone else wonder about why a 'lesser' team would offer him after many of the blue bloods already...
  • NJ-Buckeye
    Gotta wonder about the correlation of the streak and the new catcher
  • calibuck
    While I might privately grumble about tOSU's 'keeping the bag closed' on many a recruit, overall I think that the overriding philosophy...
  • pnuts34
    I'm not sure what a CFB GM does, but if your former place of employment has nothing but praise for you. Than I'm more than happy with...
  • pnuts34
    Dad in the comments
  • pnuts34
    pnuts34 replied to the thread 2027 tOSU Recruiting Discussion.
    Per 11w poster:
  • Buckeyeskickbuttocks
    LSU impressed with his binder again?
  • RB07OSU
    That would be a nice haul, but I really want to see Torbert land with us the most. He's one I thought that we couldn't let get away, he...
  • DubCoffman62
    DubCoffman62 replied to the thread X ... Twitter.
    I miss the 1970's
  • Mike80
    Mike80 replied to the thread X ... Twitter.
    Earl Weaver > *
  • Thump
    Thump replied to the thread X ... Twitter.
    Elia’s is better.
  • DubCoffman62
    DubCoffman62 replied to the thread X ... Twitter.
    it's that fat fuck Italian Tommy
  • Thump
    Bagmen
  • Thump
    Thump replied to the thread X ... Twitter.
    Before I even watch, it better be Lee Elia!
  • Captain Buckeye
    This is why I don’t care about what he did in the NFL.
  • ScriptOhio
    https://www.landgrantholyland.com/ohio-state-mens-basketball/117078/youre-nuts-will-bruce-thornton-get-selected-in-the-2026-nba-draft...
  • ScriptOhio
    Actually some "good news" about a future scUM basketball player...
  • ScriptOhio
    DL Waylon Wooten previews commitment announcement among Florida, Georgia, Ohio State, Purdue Waylon Wooten is ready to make his...
  • pnuts34
  • Filter

    Latest winning wagers

    Back
    Top