• New here? Register here now for access to all the forums, download game torrents, private messages, polls, Sportsbook, etc. Plus, stay connected and follow BP on Instagram @buckeyeplanet and Facebook.
  • sparcboxbuck
    sparcboxbuck replied to the thread Deciding When to Retire.
    Thank you. You kinda made it a little dusty in my office this morning... using his name and all. :) I presume you saw it on the local...
  • ScriptOhio
    :lol:
  • ScriptOhio
    ScriptOhio replied to the thread LSU Tigers (official thread).
    :lol:
  • Steve19
    His nonsense goes well with combustible fuel.
  • Steve19
    That is very good.
  • calibuck
    Well, sure. With the DBs the Buckeyes field, hard for these lead-footed WRs, he's gotta be looking for room to run. Seem to recall...
  • CincyInterloper
    Lucky for us he doesn't have to be elite to do it.
  • ScriptOhio
    The Columbus Dispatch’s Joey Kaufman reported Tuesday that Ryan Day earned a $100,000 bonus after Ohio State football posted a...
  • ScriptOhio
    https://www.elevenwarriors.com/skull-sessions/2026/05/162629/skull-session-jeremiah-smith-hates-michigan-julian-sayin-needs-a-chip-on-his...
  • CincyInterloper
    CincyInterloper replied to the thread Deciding When to Retire.
    It's a skill.
  • Zurp
    Zurp replied to the thread Deciding When to Retire.
    I'm pretty smart. I figure that even when I'm the only one in the room, I'm sure I can figure out a way to not be the smartest.
  • heisman
  • heisman
  • pnuts34
    I would love for scUM to run the heck out of Underwood! If he's a top 2-3 rusher for their offense, they will be screwed... So I welcome it
  • heisman
    heisman replied to the thread Deciding When to Retire.
    Well, nothing is for everyone. But the concept of trading or selling your accomplishments for money, as opposed to trading or selling...
  • BuckBackHome
    https://www.espn.com/mlb/story/_/id/48889141/chiefs-travis-kelce-purchases-minority-stake-guardians Guardians haven't won since they...
  • CincyInterloper
    CincyInterloper replied to the thread Deciding When to Retire.
    If I’m the smartest person in the room, I’m probably the only person in the room.
  • CincyInterloper
    CincyInterloper replied to the thread Deciding When to Retire.
    I take it you are an entrepreneur or something like that. I’m glad being on your own is working for you, but it’s definitely not for...
  • CincyInterloper
    CincyInterloper replied to the thread Deciding When to Retire.
    Let me add that wanting change is one thing. Figuring out how to make a change for the better is another. Sometimes you set out to make...
  • DZ83CK
    Nah, only about 5,000 of them.
  • Filter

    Latest winning wagers

    Back
    Top