• New here? Register here now for access to all the forums, download game torrents, private messages, polls, Sportsbook, etc. Plus, stay connected and follow BP on Instagram @buckeyeplanet and Facebook.
  • RB07OSU
    Amazing how people here forget this. And the rule that if a prospect named Rico wears Ohio State gear, he's a lock.
  • DubCoffman62
  • DubCoffman62
  • DubCoffman62
  • DubCoffman62
  • DubCoffman62
  • DubCoffman62
    DubCoffman62 replied to the thread Last movie you saw?.
    Thelast movie I watched in the theater was Straight Outta Compton but I'm tempted to go see Backrooms
  • DubCoffman62
  • DubCoffman62
    DubCoffman62 replied to the thread Deciding When to Retire.
    • 711602073_10164211475563399_3267629057315790261_n.jpg
  • NFBuck
    NFBuck replied to the thread Last movie you saw?.
    "The Mandalorian and Grogu" Meh, it was essentially just an episode of the series stretched out over 2+ hours, and it suffers for it...
  • DubCoffman62
    Remember the Canned heat song? @gmen6981
  • DubCoffman62
  • DubCoffman62
  • DubCoffman62
  • Jaxbuck
    You know how you almost always leave a bunch of offense on the bench and it seems like they only hit when you don't start them? The...
  • DubCoffman62
  • DubCoffman62
  • DubCoffman62
  • DubCoffman62
  • buckeyemania11
    I don't think @ Minnesota is a slam dunk for them either. They'll beat Rutgers Sparty and UCLA most likely but nothing else is going to...
  • DubCoffman62
  • Buckeneye
    Buckeneye replied to the thread 2026 tOSU Offense Discussion.
    I mentioned, in Julian's thread, I have the 2025 season All-22. I'm making great use of it. I did want to convey my main bullet point...
  • DubCoffman62
  • DubCoffman62
  • Filter

    Latest winning wagers

    Back
    Top