• New here? Register here now for access to all the forums, download game torrents, private messages, polls, Sportsbook, etc. Plus, stay connected and follow BP on Instagram @buckeyeplanet and Facebook.
  • pnuts34
    pnuts34 replied to the thread 2027 tOSU Recruiting Discussion.
    Thankfully Harrison and McMullen are OSU”s to lose, imo. Now they better not even attempt to short change them and expect some type of...
  • DubCoffman62
  • Tomateaux Quinoa Gumbeaux
    Jax and Jag just quoted the same 3 posts at nearly the same time. Is this another BKB situation that we have here ? :lol:
  • Tomateaux Quinoa Gumbeaux
    May 21, 2004 Holy fuck did I really " @ScriptOhio " this thread :pimp:
  • Tomateaux Quinoa Gumbeaux
    • 1781656534797.gif
  • Jaxbuck
    and it remains my theory that THIS is why people are actually spun up about the Sorsby situation. NOT primarily because they think...
  • pnuts34
    8D
  • DubCoffman62
  • Wells4Heisman
    Think France/Senegal will really stretch that Norwegian back line, they looked tardy at times. Watching Haaland is always a treat...
  • Thump
    Thump replied to the thread Lane Kiffin (HC LSU).
    The shirt and ties hide their Klan tattoos.
  • Thump
    It rains mud there.
  • Thump
    I’m talking sports gambling.
  • pnuts34
    pnuts34 replied to the thread 2030 tOSU Recruiting Discussion.
    • 1781655300875.gif
  • DubCoffman62
    DubCoffman62 replied to the thread “Hot” Takes?.
    Vanity plates fall into the attention whore category
  • DubCoffman62
  • Thump
    Thump replied to the thread “Hot” Takes?.
    “Vanity plates” are only for females ages 16-21.
  • Thump
    Bagmen.
  • DubCoffman62
    I like John Denver, when I got my first record player as a kid I used to listen to this album
  • DubCoffman62
  • DubCoffman62
    DubCoffman62 replied to the thread Dub's Phobias.
    It's a long and bumpy road but one day, if you persist, you'll get there :pimp:
  • Worm02
    Burch has been offered by Louisville.
    • IMG_3889.jpeg
  • CMic
    CMic replied to the thread Dub's Phobias.
    I have Dubphobia - fear that I’ll wake up one day and agree with Dub on everything.
  • ScriptOhio
    Better rendition of Country Roads: 1. West Virginia baseball team at the Men's College World Series 2. Scotland World Cup fans...
  • Filter

    Latest winning wagers

    Back
    Top