• New here? Register here now for access to all the forums, download game torrents, private messages, polls, Sportsbook, etc. Plus, stay connected and follow BP on Instagram @buckeyeplanet and Facebook.
  • buckeyemania11
    Much less concerned about Indiana watching this game. They still aren't gonna be a pushover but it's not nearly the same as last year
  • Mike80
    Mike80 replied to the thread Week 4 Game Discussion Thread.
    How would you know?
  • brodybuck21
  • brodybuck21
  • Captain Buckeye
    As some here have said, welcome to always being the Super Bowl.
  • Zurp
    Zurp replied to the thread How does work make you feel today?.
    If I ever build a tower, I'm not going to number the floors 1, 2, 3, 4, ... They'll be numbered just with prime numbers. There will be...
  • Captain Buckeye
    Man I will say this… Haynes needs to leave next year. His defenses are just outstanding. I could care less for their offense but that...
  • osuvictory1
    If they lose Turbo Richards for a spell that is bad for them.
  • Zurp
    HA! I don't know enough about what you said. An eero Pro 63 hub? I have some eeros. They somehow make my wifi go more gooder or...
  • AKAK
    AKAK replied to the thread Week 4 Game Discussion Thread.
    We're not going to be on the same side of this one ;)
  • NJ-Buckeye
    Being a shutout AT Walsh should include Stricklands
  • AKAK
    AKAK replied to the thread Week 4 Game Discussion Thread.
    Also the cheerleader situation has always been a butterface situation in college but there's butterface and indiana butterface Wtf
  • BuckBackHome
    Looks like I may get a free meal after all (annual wager with a Walsh alum).
  • Jagdaddy replied to the thread Week 4 Game Discussion Thread.
    They like to put “water in the basement” with running and field position for a quarter or so to soften the D up and then they get more...
  • Captain Buckeye
    What happened to Dyson at QB?
  • brodybuck21
  • AKAK
    AKAK replied to the thread Week 4 Game Discussion Thread.
    Imma be honest I don't care about that. I care about Indiana realizing what getting circled on everyones calendar means. I don't want...
  • brodybuck21
  • Captain Buckeye
    That IU defensive front is nasty though. If the OL can give Julian any time they’ll eat this secondary up
  • brodybuck21
  • buckeyebri
    buckeyebri replied to the thread Week 4 Game Discussion Thread.
    Chiles is not good
  • NJ-Buckeye
    Hoban (1-4) playing @ Walsh (4-0) tonight Walsh is ranked #4 in state; #1 in Akron area Packed house.. 5200 attending... Hoban up 23-0...
  • Captain Buckeye
    He hasn’t had any breathing room so far. Low key IUs QB fucking blows. He can scoot though.
  • Captain Buckeye
    And they thought he was trying to keep on that… That’s all I’m saying. Maybe run the read option 3-4 times a game and have it be live...
  • Filter

    Latest winning wagers

    Back
    Top