• New here? Register here now for access to all the forums, download game torrents, private messages, polls, Sportsbook, etc. Plus, stay connected and follow BP on Instagram @buckeyeplanet and Facebook.
  • AuTX Buckeye
    he’s listed as 6’1” … do we have an idea of his actual height… with and without socks…
  • brodybuck21
    hes such a bitch. good lord i cant stand that dude
  • ysubuck
    ysubuck replied to the thread QB Luke Fahey (Official Thread).
    If he was 6'4" he would have been a 5*
  • BuckBackHome
    What took you so long?!?!
  • Jaxbuck
    or he made him look like he thought it was zone and he had help over the top, whichever
  • BB73
    BB73 replied to the thread 2026 tOSU vs. Illinois BMW Thread.
    This thread needs more Juice. Yeah, I know, too soon.
  • Jaxbuck
    Honestly I think it's more from a place of "we have better players than everyone else, we should be able to line up and take whatever...
  • Jaxbuck
    We're going to get Zooked
  • brodybuck21
    fire arthur smith!
  • brodybuck21
    heres to another fun season! thanks to everyone for playin and we'll run it back in 2027....if they actually play
  • Zurp
    DFBIA reminding everyone what the "D" stands for.
  • I hope Woody can't hear this. His Shadow still demands we ram it down TTUNs and Penn States throats. I don't mean this literally. But...
  • BuckeyesGunn
    I've never seen him as arrogant. But he does know when a QB ain't it, and he found out he ain't it. I enjoyed his run in the B1G leading...
  • Tomateaux Quinoa Gumbeaux
    He’s the 2020s Byron Leftwich
  • BuckeyeNation27
    Shitty comparison coming but it keeps popping in to mind... Teams like Penn State or Alabama can never have cool flashy uniforms. The...
  • SEREbuckeye
    Weak as fuck
  • Filter

    Latest winning wagers

    Back
    Top