• New here? Register here now for access to all the forums, download game torrents, private messages, polls, Sportsbook, etc. Plus, stay connected and follow BP on Instagram @buckeyeplanet and Facebook.
  • cincibuck
    Wait a fucki' minute. You tell me Iowa State is playing at Ol' Miss, and then it turns out to be L su. Consider my choice voided. Back...
  • Wadcutter
    Ball st
  • West Va
  • cincibuck
    Ole Miss the dog at Iowa State? I'll take that.
  • Thump
    Thump replied to the thread $4.29 here, how about you?.
    Assuming in Ohio it will hit $5.00 by the weekend.
  • Fungo Squiggly
    RICE
  • BB73
    PICKS FOR WEEK 3: Pick just one underdog team from the right column to win outright - you get nothing by picking a favorite that covers...
  • brodybuck21
    11W Forums Trout dog 16 hours ago Any updates on Marcus Fakatou’s visit to Texas last weekend? Never mind, I just read he did not...
  • ORD_Buckeye
    Are their sheets and hoods at the cleaners?
  • We stayed in Edinburgh a couple years ago after attending a wedding in Scotland. Great town.
  • RugbyBuck
    Part of the issue is that Howard had a lower perceived ceiling than Sayin.
  • RugbyBuck
    RugbyBuck replied to the thread 2026 tOSU Defense Discussion.
    I liked what I read from Steele Chambers on this. The younger guys who perform will get more reps. He was on both sides of that...
  • 1926Buckeyes
    I’m sure this has been mentioned, but I just realized how closely this game mirrored last year’s matchup. Go up early, stifle Texas for...
  • ScriptOhio
    Well, this one sure sucks!!! :pissed:...:mad1:...:mad2:
  • BuckBackHome
    BuckBackHome replied to the thread $4.29 here, how about you?.
    Well, other stations near it jumped too. The station that always moves up first is now at $4.99 and diesel is at $6.99. I wonder how far...
  • NJ-Buckeye
    We're only one game out from 1st place
  • Jaxbuck
    Right? Of all the fanbases in all the land, I'm not sure the Ole Miss crew is in my personal top 25 of "you'd better be careful with...
  • Best Buckeye
    Absolutely, Positively
  • pnuts34
    247 On3 Twitter HudL Class: 2029 Position: LB School: American Fork (UT) Lone Peak Height: 6'1" Weight: 215 lbs
    • 1789555883163.png
  • ScriptOhio
    https://www.elevenwarriors.com/ohio-state-football/2026/09/163939/ohio-state-s-loss-to-texas-was-most-watched-primetime-regular-season-ga...
  • Better watch out. You might get garrotted with a pair of croakies ...
  • Filter

    Latest winning wagers

    Back
    Top