• New here? Register here now for access to all the forums, download game torrents, private messages, polls, Sportsbook, etc. Plus, stay connected and follow BP on Instagram @buckeyeplanet and Facebook.
  • Best Buckeye
    I was alive for Wayne Woodrow Hayes lol. and yes, Cooper jumped into my Brain instantly. But somehow This is worse.
  • Jaxbuck
    Nate Clements got fucking WORKED fun times
  • buckeyemania11
    2000, it looked like maybe we were on the rebound with a 5-0 start, they had just dominated a top 25 Wisconsin team @...
  • Jaxbuck
    Day, on the other hand, seems to get triggered and turtle
  • Herb Kirkstreit
    Were you alive for Coach John Cooper?
  • buckeyemania11
    I think John Cooper will always firmly hold that title. We went from having an absolutely loaded roster preseason #1 in 1998, to that...
  • Best Buckeye
    ummmmm It doesn't appear that Day is "keeps on winning" these tough games. More like he can't "keeps on losing" these games he should...
  • cincibuck
    Those great Bill Walsh 49er teams were stuck with the same finess v smash mouth comparisons. Walsh laughed and kept on winning.
  • ScriptOhio
    https://www.espn.com/college-football/player/_/id/5164332/nate-sheppard Just sayin': Some of the better Duke players have been know to...
  • 1926Buckeyes
    Don’t think they can let it hang until Sayin sees the whole field. They had 2-3 chances at wide open TDs and he didn’t see it. I really...
  • brodybuck21
    technically from last week but i wanted to post it here bc HOLY SHIT
  • ScriptOhio
  • JohnnyCockfight
    Limited sample size against real competition, but I tend to agree.
  • ScriptOhio
    :lol:
  • I was planning on making pizza. But I didn't want to effect the good mojo probably should have made the pizza when the mojo went bad...
  • jwinslow
    jwinslow replied to the thread WR Brock Boyd (Official Thread).
    I'd also submit that Julian is standing in the face of doom better this year than last. This is a pretty impressive throw. At other...
  • ScriptOhio
  • JohnnyCockfight
    Yeah, I appreciated your point and tried to delete my post, but you quoted me too quickly!
  • Filter

    Latest winning wagers

    Back
    Top