I don't think he leavesI wonder where Marshall is going to transfer after this little event?
Upvote
0
Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature currently requires accessing the site using the built-in Safari browser.
I don't think he leavesI wonder where Marshall is going to transfer after this little event?
"Well tbf... the tight ends are worthless and the offense does suck, what do you want me to tell you?What does whoever Alex Gonzales is mean when he says "well tbf"? Because I know how I'd finish that sentence.....but I don't live with my head buried in the sand like everybody in Mr Brightsideville. Are the players self aware? Does he mean "well tbf.....we did fuck over Western Michigan and steal a win"? "well tbf.......we did cheat our balls off for 3 years, get caught, win a fraudulent title, then walk away punishment free."?
This times 100%. Instead of taking accountability, putting in the work during the season and the off season, they want to blame everybody else which is a culture problem. They want to blame Beck, but the guy has had a top 5 offense in the last 2 years with 2 different teams. I bet if you gave him some hungry players who take accountability, he could put together a solid offense.I'm curious to what solution these players who are melting down over the scheme have?
You've got a bad QB who is not accurate at all and cannot make reads along with an OL that's bad and doesn't open up any sort of run game. What scheme are you gonna cook up to fix that?
The players are clearly standing on the side of Underwood which is hilarious. Guy isn't even a top 100 QB at this point, you're gonna tank the whole program for that?
This all goes back to the out-of-control sunshine pumping culture up there. The North Korea of college football where no criticism is allowed or you will be cut off from the program. The players have clearly bought all in on all the bullshit they are constantly fed by the scUM media friendlies. It's not a shock at all that they are putting everything on the coaches because in their minds they are a loaded roster that couldn't possibly be personally at fault. Because that's what they were sold all offseason and for their whole careers there.
This times 100%. Instead of taking accountability, putting in the work during the season and the off season, they want to blame everybody else which is a culture problem. They want to blame Beck, but the guy has had a top 5 offense in the last 2 years with 2 different teams. I bet if you gave him some hungry players who take accountability, he could put together a solid offense.
It wasn't Beck that threw into double coverage to Buchanan for a pick on Saturday when Marsh was wide open streaking behind that coverage which should have been an easy TD for them. An average QB could have made that throw.
Since 2021, the only players that I can think of that have done anything in the NFL is Hutchinson and Graham. I think Loveland will be a solid player. But I can't think anybody else because the rest of those guys suck.The only legit player from that whole Championship team is Mason Graham. Who came out the next year.
I forgot about Loveland. Hutchinson isn't as good as he was his first couple seasons, but he is productive.Since 2021, the only players that I can think of that have done anything in the NFL is Hutchinson and Graham. I think Loveland will be a solid player. But I can't think anybody else because the rest of those guys suck.