This feels real to me. View attachment 96121
I want it to be real so I vote yes, real.
Do I hear a third?
Upvote
0
Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature currently requires accessing the site using the built-in Safari browser.
This feels real to me. View attachment 96121
And MSU might rise up just to spite them.A school like Michigan should constantly win against Minnesota and Iowa. If they need bullshit to win those games, it really goes to show how fucked they are. Their leadership is ass, Underwood is probably one of the more overrated players I have seen in the past decade. I have them at 6-6. Rutgers and maybe MSU are really the only sure wins I can see on that schedule.
He inherited straight garbage from his predecessor(s). That whole thing needs burned down and built back up.