scarletngray
Gold Pants
Careful, friends. According to some, this grave injustice has just unleashed a "monster" that is Xichigan football.
Upvote
0
Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature currently requires accessing the site using the built-in Safari browser.
Careful, friends. According to some, this grave injustice has just unleashed a "monster" that is Xichigan football.
Makes sense. I knew it was because of the pending review, I just thought it was from the PA guy. I guess you don’t want me to have nice imaginary things.That was the ref. He knew there was going to be a review

I'm a Max fan so. Definitely the best driver in Formula 1 his car sucks this year though.Valenti had a segment on your Mt Rushmore of hate. Obviously, Simple Jim immediately jumped to mind, and he was such an overwhelming choice (all the way back to 86) that I actually struggled to think of three more. Best I could do is Doug "Boner Pill" Flutie for stealing Byers' Heisman.
In the end:
Simple Jim
Flutie
Max Verstappen
John Cooper
FWIW .. The standby "expert official" on the broadcast said there has to be at least 3 seconds remaining to spike it and still have time on the clock. Not sure why that is, but that is what he said.They don't think it's possible to snap a ball and spike it in less than 2 seconds?
It’s true, there’s a specific NCAA rule about the clock and spiking the ball. It was quoted on page 105 of this thread.FWIW .. The standby "expert official" on the broadcast said there has to be at least 3 seconds remaining to spike it and still have time on the clock. Not sure why that is, but that is what he said.