• New here? Register here now for access to all the forums, download game torrents, private messages, polls, Sportsbook, etc. Plus, stay connected and follow BP on Instagram @buckeyeplanet and Facebook.

2026 scUM Shenanigans, Arguments, Arrogant Twatwaffles, Emasculated Cucks, Feckless Marmots, Dirty Cheaters "Mid"chigan

I know this is a bit earlier than 2021, but that Butt makes an alright comentator.
I actually have grown to like Butt as a commentator. He seems really knowledgeable about the game, and he's fair and keeps any personal biases out of what he says. I also think he probably would have had a nice Pro career if it wasn't for blowing out his knee in the bowl game against Florida. He's the poster boy for guys sitting out meaningless bowl games.
 
Upvote 0
I actually have grown to like Butt as a commentator. He seems really knowledgeable about the game, and he's fair and keeps any personal biases out of what he says.

Anybody still doubt that this Butt is tainted? Traitor for life!

I know that it's been nearly a decade, but I have a long memory. In this now-deleted Tweet (I should have screencapped it - my bad), Butt claimed that the referee in the 2016 Game "fixed" it for Ohio State because he was from Ohio.

I believe I responded to Butt that he also was from Ohio so maybe he did something to fix the game for Ohio State. The dipshit didn't have the mental capacity to see that angle.

The "Traitor" tag has been removed from his thread title, but Traitor he remains. Once scUM, always scUM.
 
Upvote 0
Back
Top