Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature currently requires accessing the site using the built-in Safari browser.
you should have stopped while you were ahead.He inherited straight garbage from his predecessor(s). That whole thing needs burned downand built back up.
Hahaha! I was told. It was just a figure of speech.you should have stopped while you were ahead.
I know this is a bit earlier than 2021, but that Butt makes an alright comentator.Since 2021, the only players that I can think of that have done anything in the NFL is Hutchinson and Graham. I think Loveland will be a solid player. But I can't think anybody else because the rest of those guys suck.
10-4No, 12-7……NEVER forget!!!!!
I actually have grown to like Butt as a commentator. He seems really knowledgeable about the game, and he's fair and keeps any personal biases out of what he says. I also think he probably would have had a nice Pro career if it wasn't for blowing out his knee in the bowl game against Florida. He's the poster boy for guys sitting out meaningless bowl games.I know this is a bit earlier than 2021, but that Butt makes an alright comentator.