Upvote
0
Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature currently requires accessing the site using the built-in Safari browser.
Damn....I didn't realize I spelled her name wrong. That's probably why she never called.![]()
Japanese loathe Chinese. Koreans loathe both of them.You ain't joking. The manner in which different Latin American countries view and voice their thoughts on others within the region is unreal.
It's like the different sections of the United States and how there's belitting, but with real sentiment.![]()
We use to do that at the Cozy Corner.Weak, she's only licking at 4 o'clock. 12 or 6, then I'll watch your video.
Fuck my bracket...go Lehigh!
Wife and I watched it within the last few months. You're final sentence sums up our response quite well.Three episode documentary debuted in January, 2020. I had some assumptions of how he ended up being a killer that I learned were incorrect. The story was different than I expected.
If you're Coronabored it's worth a watch.
He has too keep proving he’s the top dog at it.... @OSUBasketballJunkie is gunning for himScriptOhio gravedigging again ...
B10 losses by year
2000: OSU 3 scUM 2
2001: OSU 3 scUM 2
2002: OSU 0 scUM 2
2003: OSU 2 scUM 1
2004: OSU 4 scUM 1
2005: OSU 1 scUM 3
2006: OSU 0 scUM 1
2007: OSU 1 scUM 2
Both have an identical 50-14 record so far this decade. 29% of our loss total came in 1 year, 2004.
I'm pretty confident we will seperate from them the next 2 years. BTW #3 is Iowa with 26 losses so we are in pretty good shape to win the decade.