• New here? Register here now for access to all the forums, download game torrents, private messages, polls, Sportsbook, etc. Plus, stay connected and follow BP on Instagram @buckeyeplanet and Facebook.

Game Thread tOSU at Texas, Sat. Sept 12, 7:30 pm ET, ABC

Login to view embedded media
“Very excited. Second game of the season, all that nervousness, all that jittery is out the door. We’re coming. There’s business to be taken care of.”– Colin Simmons on Texas’ rematch with Ohio State

Simmons, who told Texas beat reporters before last season’s Week 1 matchup with the Buckeyes that he was “glad that they have a quarterback that I’m ready to sack,” was limited to just two tackles in his team’s seven-point loss.

According to Ohio State offensive lineman Phillip Daniels, Simmons talked better than he played in the top-two showdown.

The week after the Buckeyes’ win, Daniels recalled a moment when Simmons called him “trash” between snaps. On the next play, Simmons drew a 15-yard penalty for knocking Daniels’ helmet off — a flag that not only gave Ohio State a first down on what would have been a third-down incompletion, but also helped set up its first of two touchdowns in the game....:lol:

Login to view embedded media
“I don’t talk trash, I’m really, I’m an offensive lineman, I’m tired,” Daniels said on Sept. 3, 2025. “But if you try me, I’m not just gonna stand there and let you say something to me, you know what I’m saying? I’m gonna respond, either on the football side or both.”
Upvote 0

Cincinnati Reds (2026 Season Thread)

Bruce hitting the home run to clinch the division however many years ago that was
The Elly cycle game against the Braves was exciting as fuck
Scooter Gennett 4 homer game
Homer had a couple no-hitters and Wade Miley had one, too

Walking 7 straight batters has to be up there, I mean it tied an MLB record
Upvote 0

Cleveland Browns (Factory of Sadness)

Not a Browns fan but from outside looking in, if I were a fan:

It's not that they sold the car
It's not what they sold the car for
It's the fact that they still need a car and you know the poor decisions are likely going to continue.

To continue the metaphor: they'll be taking the bus to work for the next 5 years while they pay off a POS car that broke down two weeks after they bought it. You just don't don't know exactly what will go wrong with the car yet.
Upvote 0

Cincinnati Reds (2026 Season Thread)

i had completely forgot about that hahahahaha

Top things of the 21st century list (note how none have anything to do with winning anything)

No order:
-Amir Garrett fights the entire Pirates dugout
-Ricky Karcher interview
-Thom calls a home run from Castellanos in KC
-Kickin' it with Johnny Cueto
-Phillips gives the Cardinals their nickname
-The Donkey hits one into Kentucky. Literally.

What am I missing? I know I have to be missing something because I go very long stretches of not even watching these fuckgimps
Upvote 0

Cleveland Browns (Factory of Sadness)

I'm selling a car, it no longer fits my long term plans and I need to invest the capital elsewhere in the near future.

I believe the car is worth $125

- I'm offered $80. I say no.
- I'm offered $100.

Those are my only two offers I recieve.
I take the top offer.

That's what the Browns took, the $100. That is the most a buyer was willing to play. Ergo, the Browns maximized their possible return as sellers. If there was a better offer, it would have been accepted.
In the Browns defense, the No Trade Clause handcuffed them. However, they did agree to that as part of the record-breaking contract they signed Myles to at the time, so odds are they limited their trade return haul by their own agreement.
Upvote 0

Cleveland Browns (Factory of Sadness)

I'm selling a car, it no longer fits my long term plans and I need to invest the capital elsewhere in the near future.

I believe the car is worth $125

- I'm offered $80. I say no.
- I'm offered $100.

Those are my only two offers I recieve.
I take the top offer.

That's what the Browns took, the $100. That is the most a buyer was willing to play. Ergo, the Browns maximized their possible return as sellers. If there was a better offer, it would have been accepted.
Or, hear me out, you don't fucking sell.
Upvote 0

Cleveland Browns (Factory of Sadness)

The problem isn’t that they traded him. The problem is they didn’t bother to try to maximize the return.


I'm selling a car, it no longer fits my long term plans and I need to invest the capital elsewhere in the near future.

I believe the car is worth $125

- I'm offered $80. I say no.
- I'm offered $100.

Those are my only two offers I recieve.
I take the top offer.

That's what the Browns took, the $100. That is the most a buyer was willing to play. Ergo, the Browns maximized their possible return as sellers. If there was a better offer, it would have been accepted.
Upvote 0

Filter

Latest winning wagers

Back
Top