NFL Discussion (Official Thread)
- Professional Football
- 14010 Replies
Yeah that ravens/cowboys game is probably one of the best games I have seen in a bit. 4th quarter was wild.
Upvote
0
Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature currently requires accessing the site using the built-in Safari browser.
Yeah that was frustrating. Stopped in the backfield then wiggled out.Yeah there were a number of big runs specifically where it seemed like there was no where to go but somehow he’d pop out the other side
When you put it that way hahaFuck kudos. That’s not enough and he wasn’t the only player celebrating after the play. His teammates were congratulating him on the sidelines, for fucks sake. That’s some sociopath behavior and it appears it is condoned at USC. Absolutely disgusting.
You got me there lol.Why would Lincoln Riley care if a defender was suspended?
I don't think 1 game is enough.
Why would Lincoln Riley care if a defender was suspended?Kudos to him for actually going beyond what was required.
To be fair, so is tsun.Iowa is a very physical team.Other than a good win I'm also hoping that we can avoid any injuries.
I'm a Max fan so. Definitely the best driver in Formula 1 his car sucks this year though.Valenti had a segment on your Mt Rushmore of hate. Obviously, Simple Jim immediately jumped to mind, and he was such an overwhelming choice (all the way back to 86) that I actually struggled to think of three more. Best I could do is Doug "Boner Pill" Flutie for stealing Byers' Heisman.
In the end:
Simple Jim
Flutie
Max Verstappen
John Cooper
Kudos to him for actually going beyond what was required.Lincoln Riley added a one game suspension.
Yeah there were a number of big runs specifically where it seemed like there was no where to go but somehow he’d pop out the other sideI'm ok with guys learning on the job and they'll blow coverages and assignments until they get it right. It happens but do it at 100 miles an hour.
What I was losing my shit over was when we had guys there to make the play and then they somehow break it open for a huge gain. Wtf was that?? That's not our Defense. It seems that they aye getting bogged down with paralysis by analysis and failed to finish.
We had great upperclassmen last year so the complicated levels of the Defense is likely 90% the reason the new faces are struggling. Hopefully it all slows way down for them soon.
Is that bad?Overall lifetime record against Pittsburgh: 411-490-5