Worst rule in all sports
- By Zurp
- College Football
- 19 Replies
This stupid rule that you need 3 seconds to spike the ball is pissing me off. BB73 quoted the rule in another thread.
Post #1572
I forget the exact wording now, and I'll probably get it wrong. But the NCAA says it takes a minimum of 2 seconds to spike the ball. If the ball is snapped with 2 seconds or 1 second, it is the last play of the quarter/half/game/whatever (barring penalty).
So if your team snaps it with 2 seconds, and then the ball hits the ground with 1 second left, too fucking bad - the game is over.
Might be the worst rule.
2026 scUM Shenanigans, Arguments, Arrogant Twatwaffles, Emasculated Cucks, Feckless Marmots, Dirty Cheaters "Mid"chigan
How much you wanna bet Underwood said: "I make more money than you." 100% Entitled bitches. Its who they are.
buckeyeplanet.com
I forget the exact wording now, and I'll probably get it wrong. But the NCAA says it takes a minimum of 2 seconds to spike the ball. If the ball is snapped with 2 seconds or 1 second, it is the last play of the quarter/half/game/whatever (barring penalty).
So if your team snaps it with 2 seconds, and then the ball hits the ground with 1 second left, too fucking bad - the game is over.
Might be the worst rule.
Upvote
0
