• New here? Register here now for access to all the forums, download game torrents, private messages, polls, Sportsbook, etc. Plus, stay connected and follow BP on Instagram @buckeyeplanet and Facebook.
  • buckeyemania11
    Of course. Joke franchise makes joke moves.
  • Bucklion
    All reports now from ESPN and other insiders are that Kenny has high levels of support from “key people in the organization” and that he...
  • heisman
    heisman replied to the thread Deciding When to Retire.
    So sorry for your loss. Praying for the Farraday family. And yes, this is a big reason why I never traded my time for money. I have...
  • RB07OSU
    I messed up a golden opportunity for my celebration GIF, so here we go
    • 1779819169136.gif
  • BuckBackHome
    BuckBackHome replied to the thread $4.29 here, how about you?.
    • 1779818197375.png
  • iambrutus
    didn't take pictures, but i smoked ribs on Sunday, also decided to smoke baked beans - the beans were insanely good (mixed can of beans...
  • sparcboxbuck
    sparcboxbuck replied to the thread Deciding When to Retire.
    So, this past weekend... Actually Sunday... I flew CLT <--> ORD to attend a memorial service for a 26 year old young man who played...
  • NJ-Buckeye
    Dunno @BuckBackHome Harden is vastly over priced I was immensely crushed at the failure of the bench I do give credence that this team...
  • BuckBackHome
    One more thought on the Cavs. Do they have a Championship level roster? If so, they need a new coach. If not, they need to tackle...
  • Thump
    Check out Eastern Michigan!
  • jwinslow
    jwinslow replied to the thread The Heisman Hype.
    • 12050.png
  • Jaxbuck
    Jaxbuck replied to the thread The Heisman Hype.
    So if AI has already learned how to go online and just make shit up to get people talking, it has already replaced human sportswriters...
  • buckeyemania11
    NBA contacts are so bloated it's ridiculous
  • buckeyemania11
    They will be the joke of the league if they bring him back. The team completely shut down and quit after the game 1 meltdown, you can't...
  • jwinslow
    jwinslow replied to the thread The Heisman Hype.
    It's not an article. It's ai quoting 30 seconds of a TV personality. It doesn't discuss the odds at all, despite being an article about...
  • NJ-Buckeye
    More up chucking.. we have THE highest payroll of the entire NBA.. we pay $50M in fines for being this level Greg Porter is eligible...
  • Zurp
    Yeah - I know what you mean. But this was the best possible situation. They look like doofuses for thinking OSU wants to do something to...
  • Filter

    Latest winning wagers

    Back
    Top