• New here? Register here now for access to all the forums, download game torrents, private messages, polls, Sportsbook, etc. Plus, stay connected and follow BP on Instagram @buckeyeplanet and Facebook.
  • iambrutus
    iambrutus replied to the thread “Hot” Takes?.
    Chipotle is horrible food
  • brodybuck21
    11W Forums MrBuck24 1 hour ago Elijah Newman-Hall is a stud. Still has 2 years of developing in high school, and is now at IMG. He's...
  • brodybuck21
    11W Forums KYBuck4858 10 minutes ago OT Caden Moss is set to announce his commitment sometime next week. Ole Miss is the expected...
  • pnuts34
    Kid is a class act, and I hope he stays in the class, but I understand if he doesn't. Day has seen how NCs are won, and a mobile/semi...
  • Zurp
    Zurp replied to the thread Penn State Cult (Joe Knew).
    Just when you thought they might have moved on from this...
  • Jaxbuck
    Jaxbuck replied to the thread “Hot” Takes?.
    Nah, that part was later. The picture was taken when she was describing the first time I introduced her to Little Elvis.
  • Jagdaddy replied to the thread “Hot” Takes?.
    "So, I ran into this weird fat fuck. He was muttering something Jessica Alba and lesbians ..."
  • Jagdaddy replied to the thread “Hot” Takes?.
    You should have taken the cannoli. Awesome cannolis in the North end.
  • moopdawg
    I watched his YouTube video. Maybe it was just the way that it was edited, but in the video he says something like "...I hope to...
  • Tomateaux Quinoa Gumbeaux
    Last time I went there was a place in Cambridge near MIT that had regular breakfast. I know NY and Philly (at least the Jersey suburbs)...
  • DubCoffman62
    DubCoffman62 replied to the thread “Hot” Takes?.
    The other thing I hated was it's impossible to go out for a traditional breakfast, bacon, eggs, hashbrowns..... The best you can do...
  • RB07OSU
    Definitely a good sign. If he can get Fakatou to join him, that's two absolute monsters on the DL for LJ Sr (with more to come).
  • Tomateaux Quinoa Gumbeaux
    It’s not on a grid like other large northeast cities (NY, Philly)
  • DubCoffman62
    DubCoffman62 replied to the thread “Hot” Takes?.
    Worst city in the US to try to drive in. People double park, block lanes, there's so many one way streets... it's just a mess. Outside...
  • brodybuck21
  • brodybuck21
    UNC vs OKl UNC never won CWS???
  • Nutriaitch
    Nutriaitch replied to the thread How's the weather?.
    my hometown back in Louisiana got pummeled last night by what was left or Arthur. from the videos I've seen, was a wild night heavy...
  • brodybuck21
    79 days Marcus Hall
    • 1781794880657.png
  • Filter

    Latest winning wagers

    Back
    Top