• New here? Register here now for access to all the forums, download game torrents, private messages, polls, Sportsbook, etc. Plus, stay connected and follow BP on Instagram @buckeyeplanet and Facebook.
  • ScriptOhio
    ScriptOhio replied to the thread 2026 Polls.
    The Coaches and AP polls don't mean shit anymore The only poll that really counts now is the CFP rankings and that one doesn't come put...
  • billmac91
    What…?!???
  • Gizmo
    Gizmo replied to the thread 2026 Polls.
    I called that in the weekly game thread. I always said the polls are a joke, but every year they get more asinine.
  • ScriptOhio
    :lol:
  • Buckeneye
    There were rightful hesitations and questions - his track record with Pittsburgh is just an example. A lot of those same coaching...
  • ScriptOhio
  • BuckyKatt
    Ouch!
  • NJ-Buckeye
    Super Bowl baby
  • Gizmo
    who knew that a team that won like 4 games last year just might not be that good again this year. But they are SEC, so gotta hype them up.
  • 1926Buckeyes
    Ended up with 9 for 155 and a career high 3 TDs. Thought the backup would make things tough for him but nope.
  • DZ83CK
    I actually think the Browns could contend for the playoffs this season. The schedule is so easy, they only have like 3 games the rest of...
  • DZ83CK
    Dillon Gabriel already had a phantom back injury to go on IR, so they are just waiting for something to justify putting Watson on there...
  • Jaxbuck
    Jaxbuck replied to the thread Dallas Cowboys (Official Thread).
    No man, that didn’t attend tsun, deserves that.
  • DZ83CK
    I never said Haslam made good football decisions, but I do think he's corrupt enough to possibly be pushing for exactly what I said. If...
  • AKAK
    Is Haslam going to hire Barbara Hershey to shoot him or is his glass joe ass just going to get hurt in his own.
  • Fungo Squiggly
    If he were a Reds fan, he’d be used to that already.
  • AKAK
    You never heard of Brock Osweiler?
  • DZ83CK
    I would say that it's very plausible for Haslam to still get well over $20M from Watson's insurance policy this season if he goes on IR...
  • DZ83CK
    You never heard of the Flying J rebate scandal?
  • AKAK
    The Haslams are guilty of many things. Pinching pennies isn't one
  • Filter

    Latest winning wagers

    Back
    Top