• New here? Register here now for access to all the forums, download game torrents, private messages, polls, Sportsbook, etc. Plus, stay connected and follow BP on Instagram @buckeyeplanet and Facebook.
  • buckeyemania11
    West Virginia
  • ScriptOhio
    purdue Yeah, I know what you are thinking....:lol:
  • ScriptOhio
    ScriptOhio replied to the thread Lane Kiffin (HC LSU).
  • Drubuck
    Fla St
  • ScriptOhio
    https://www.foxsports.com/stories/college-football/ole-miss-serves-550k-revenue-sharing-lawsuit-lsus-princewill-umanmielen Ole Miss...
  • ball st
  • buckeyboy
    Ole Miss
  • pnuts34
  • Tomateaux Quinoa Gumbeaux
    ] @Thump is this bad?
  • Tomateaux Quinoa Gumbeaux
    • IMG_4028.jpeg
  • Tomateaux Quinoa Gumbeaux
    I don’t know but all I can say is that the Arkansas State highway patrol better be on the lookout for drag racing drunk drivers next...
  • DubCoffman62
    DubCoffman62 replied to the thread X ... Twitter.
  • BigWoof31
    Been a rough start to the year for the Hogs. Hope they can find their footing this week and build on something positive. I wonder who...
  • Zippercat
    Zippercat replied to the thread LSU Tigers (official thread).
    Well bless his lil heart!
  • Bucklion
    Miami OH
  • HineyBuck
    WAKE FOREST
  • cincibuck
    Gimmee the Tah heels. And may God smite Doofuss Swinney.
  • cincibuck
    Wait a fucki' minute. You tell me Iowa State is playing at Ol' Miss, and then it turns out to be L su. Consider my choice voided. Back...
  • Wadcutter
    Ball st
  • Filter

    Latest winning wagers

    Back
    Top